Think: Chapter Two: Cold Soba

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warning: This work contains mild language and violence. Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America. I will be posting in chapters/sections. I hope you have as much fun reading these pieces, as I did writing them.

Chapter Two: Cold Soba

You had wrapped your arms around your shoulders, holding yourself so that you could calm your beating heart. There was a short break between classes. Uraraka wanted to drop your stuff off in your room, or that's what you assumed because you ended up at the dorms. Uraraka had her cheeks puffed out the whole way, angry Bakugo had tried to start something with you.

"That jerk, Bakugo. I apologize for how rude he was."

You smoothed down your hair. "I'm sure he meant well," you said.

"Don't defend him. That Bakugo is sometimes the biggest bully. He won't leave poor Deku alone either."

"He was just making sure that I had made it in honestly. I'm sure that it's weird for a foreign transfer student to get into the hero course so easily. The principal had already warned me that this was relatively unheard of."

"That's no excuse for him to be so rude," Uraraka huffed.

"I can't tell if he's mean or straightforward," you said honestly.

"Mean," Uraraka said flatly. "Definitely mean. Who bullies other people like that?"

You pressed your lips into a firm line, not sure what to say. A part of you understood why Bakugo had asked those things. It wasn't the first time you've been accused of cheating, and you were certain it wasn't going to be your last. You weren't going to judge him like others did you so quickly. Everyone is the way they are for a reason.

"Can you open the door?" Uraraka asked.

You realized you'd been standing in front of your door for more than five minutes just thinking, and you quickly fished out your key from your backpack and opened it. You practically bounced inside. The room was bigger than any room that you'd ever had. Your chamber had a simple bed with blue covers, a side table with a UA lamp, a desk, a window complete with a balcony, a fridge, and a small bathroom.

You noticed Uraraka watching you with a smile, and you stopped bouncing long enough to be embarrassed. "It's perfect," you said, beaming from ear to ear. "It's more than I could have hoped for.

"It's pretty dull right now, but I'm sure that you'll decorate it to fit you. I would say you'd brighten up the place, but I know how much you like the color blue." Uraraka found a place to set your bag and then motioned for you to follow her back to the classroom.

You hoped your next class would be a little less eventful that your first, but considering that you transferred to UA, it would be hard to believe that trouble wouldn't continue to find you.

You and Ochaco made it back just in time for the bell to ring again for your second class of the day. Making sure to avoid eye contact with Bakugo as best you could, you found your seat. Present Mic was the next teacher. He was a lot livelier than Mr. Aizawa, and you loved the subject he was teaching so it made it even more exciting. English had always been your favorite. Nothing felt better to you than diving into the pages of a book and swimming through endless adventures. It got to the point though, after the seventh time you raised your hand, that you received some more than exasperated glares from the rest of the class.