Think: Chapter Seventy-Eight: Doku Kobura: Sweet Anna's Secret Rescue Mission

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warnings: This work contains mild language, blood, death, and violence. If you are easily triggered by violent scenarios, please do not read this chapter. This chapter could be triggering to some readers. Reader discretion is advised.

Please be aware this chapter is in third-person perspective, following my original character, BioVirus, Doku Kobura, who is a villain currently a part of The League of Villains.

Chapter Seventy-Eight: Doku Kobura: Sweet Anna's Secret Rescue Mission

Doku Kobura stared at his phone screen in disgusted horror. He was already out his apartment door before Emiyo had even opened her mouth. His hands fumbled to hide the extra knives he'd grabbed from his room, unhinged and rattled by what he'd just seen. He'd been notified by the feed from Sweet Anna's phone. Kobura was surprised at first that she was watching FlikFlok's so early, but then he saw his beloved on the screen instead. She was unconscious, tied to chair, and helpless.

Kobura immediately called Toga. The phone rang once before her groggy voice picked up, chipper even when tired. "What's up, Doku?"

"It's an emergency," Kobura said back. He'd put his phone on speaker as he was hacking through the system to find Sweet Anna's location. "Anna's been kidnapped."

"Shit. Who the hell would do that to someone like her? I'm coming," she said. A clatter rang on the other end of the phone. She must have tripped. "I'm adding Jin to the call."

"It's that damn FlikFlok villain that's been stalking me!" Kobura held himself back from slamming his fist into the nearby building. "I should have been able to find her before now, but her location is never stagnant. I was supposed to catch her before something like this could happen."

Kobura felt his heart drop, when he finally found the location of Sweet Anna on his map. Emiyo Miya ensured it was a blinking beacon to him. She didn't try to hide her location from him this time. He didn't even have to bypass a firewall to find it. It was far.

Kobura grabbed for his ghostly hair, his breathing already erratic. His venom frothed in his mouth. "Toga... I can't lose her. I'd kill everyone in Japan before I lost her."

"You're not going to lose her, Doku. I promise you. We'll make it in time."

"Dammit," Kobura breathed out, tears coming to his eyes as he picked up his pace. "I promised I'd protect her."

"And, you will," Toga said firmly.

"What's going on so early that you needed to interrupt my beauty sleep? I was having nightmares. Wasn't sleeping anyway," Twice spoke up.

"Kobura needs us. We're going on a rescue mission to save Anna," Toga explained

"Isn't that Kobura's girl? She's that hero chick we fought in the woods, right?"

Kobura took in another shivering breath, wincing. "Sending you the coordinates now. I'm going in as soon as I get there. I'm not taking any chances by waiting." He pushed his pace even harder.