Think: Chapter Fifty: Doku Kobura: Snapped Sanity

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academima/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warnings: This work contains mild language, blood, the mention of drugs, and violence. If you are easily triggered by violent scenarios, please do not read this chapter.

Please be aware this chapter is in third-person perspective, following my original character, BioVirus, Doku Kobura, who is a villain currently a part of The League of Villains. Although it's in Kobura's perspective, it is still a part of the current timeline of the fan fiction story Think. Next week we will be going back to Think's perspective.

Chapter Fifty: Doku Kobura: Snapped Sanity

Doku Kobura dug his fingernails into his palms, careful not to pierce skin. Dabi's blazing ocean eyes looked ready to set fire as an oil slick of rage shadowed them. The two of them had been arguing all morning, circling inside the newest hideout like two male lions. Kobura felt wounded by Dabi's absence. Kobura thought that he should have been there because if he were, things might have unfolded better than the way that they did, Magne might have still been alive. Kobura knew that he was more upset that he couldn't have been there, he couldn't have stopped things because of his "time-out."

Dabi was practically radiating heat. Had Toga not been sulking in the same room, dead-eyed and mascara smudged, he might have already burst into blue flame. She hadn't been the same since Magne's death. Kobura hadn't actually seen Toga cry, but her eyes were red constantly.

Twice had disappeared. He hadn't been back to his apartment. Kobura checked the hidden camera in his television several times, but he hadn't come back. Supposedly, it hadn't been the first time that Twice had just wandered off, but it drove Kobura insane. Kobura knew better than anyone that his disappearance was directly related to the incident. Twice had blamed himself for what had happened. Kobura just hoped he wasn't in some gutter somewhere at this point.

Dabi threw his glass of putrid alcohol violently across the wooden floor. The glass shattered, skittering in all directions as Dabi confronted Kobura for the hundredth time that day.

"Where do you get off telling me I should have been there?! You were too busy having to sit on your hands because little Kobura backstabbed The League for a girl no less!" Dabi smirked. "Do you want to know what I think, tiny snake? I think that you don't give a shit about what happens to The League of Villains if you end up happily ever after with that upcoming hero. You disgust me. You're so full of yourself, thinking that you're better than everyone else because your quirk is so damn 'special," but you don't use it unless you have to. You're no better than any of us. No, wait. You're worse than us because you don't care about our cause, or what happens in hero society. All you care about is your little slut of a girlfriend, Anna Kokoro."

Kobura's eyes blazed. He shot forward in a fit of rage. For the first time since the argument started that morning, he moved to kill. "You keep her name out of your bastard mouth! Or, should I start spouting out names of your past if you're so willing to spout out lies about mine? Maybe your father's? Don't you ever say anything like that about Sweet Anna ever again!" Kobura's blades were already in his hands.