Think: Chapter Thirteen: Studying with Broccoli

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warning: This work contains mild language and violence.

Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America. I will be posting in chapters/sections. I hope you have as much fun reading these pieces, as I did writing them. Thank you for reading! I really appreciate the support.

Chapter Thirteen: Studying with Broccoli

"So..." Midoriya started. "Where do you want to study?" he asked.

"If you don't mind, I'm a bit more comfortable in my dorm room. I'm not really used to asking for help with these kinds of things, so I apologize ahead of time if I ask a lot of questions."

"O-oh, no worries. I like questions. I'm more worried about you, considering when I answer questions I can sometimes get carried away." Midoriya matched your pace on the way back to the dorms. By the time you entered the large building, Midoriya said, "I'm going to change into something less stiff if you don't mind, and I'll meet you at your room."

"Okay," you said.

The two of you climbed the stairs to get up to your rooms, exchanging idle chatter. Suddenly, Midoriya stopped, nearly making you lose your balance on the next step.

"Kacchan?" he asked.

Bakugo stood at the top of the stairs, narrowing his eyes at the two of you. He'd already made it back to his room and changed. A sneer warped his upper lip, and he shouldered his way between the two of you.

"Don't take up the whole stairwell, nerds," he grumbled.

You felt a sharp tug on your jacket, and you turned back to see Bakugo looking at you with his intense gaze. "Don't forget to eat dinner," he said.

You paused, realizing that you had actually forgotten that you would indeed need to eat. Bakugo turned continuing down the stairs before you could respond. When you had spun back to Midoriya, he was frozen and shaking.

"Midoriya?" you asked.

He shook his head, and his big green eyes focused on you. "Ah, sorry." He smiled, making his way further up the stairs.

You glanced back to where Bakugo had left. Food sounded really good.

"Midoriya?" you called again.

"Huh?" he asked, peering around the corner at you.

"Do you want to get something for dinner?"

Midoriya choked on his own spit and cleared his throat. "Dinner?" he asked.

"Aren't you hungry?" you asked.

Midoriya covered his lips with one hand, scratching the back of his head with the other. "Food is good," he said nervously. "I mean...well, eating would be nice...the food with you that is." Midoriya covered his face with his hands. "I'm just going to stop."