Think: Chapter Nineteen: A Villainous Encounter at the Mall

Mr. Aizawa's grin widened as he repeated his announcement. "Everyone will be attending the training camp in the woods, even those of you who have failed the final exam. Be assured that the individuals who have failed will be doing extra lessons to make up for their failure."

You could have sworn half of the Bakusquad nearly fainted, falling in a puddle of their own tears in happiness. You were trying to hide your own smile, as Kirishima was going to be able to come after all.

"None of you failed the written exam by some kind of miracle; however, five of you failed the practical exams. This included Kirishima, Ashido, Sato, Kaminari, and Sero. Training camp will focus on building each individual's strengths"

The rest of class flashed by. As final exams had just completed, you all didn't go over much substantial information. Everyone was still buzzing about going to training camp together. When the final bell rang the girls seemed to huddle together in excitement. You were drawn to the small circle as well.

"We all have the day off tomorrow!" Mina squealed. She somehow naturally found your short stature as the perfect perch as she settled her chin on top of your head and wrapped her arms around your shoulders. "We should all go somewhere together!"

"Yes!" Ochaco agreed.

"You know since we're going to training camp, we should go shopping," Mina added.

The girls began nodding with her. You weren't much for shopping, but you had to admit it sounded fun to go with your class. You caught sight of Todoroki trying to sneak from the room, and you slipped out of Mina's arms.

"Shoto," you called.

He turned to you, raising an eyebrow.

"Do you want to go shopping with us tomorrow?" you asked.

"I'm going to see my mother. I apologize that I cannot attend."

"Oh, that's understandable. You don't need to apologize," you said, waving your arms dismissively and blushing.

"Lame," Mineta said.

You glared at him, before turning back to Todoroki. "Want me to pick you up anything for you because you can't go?"

Shoto seemed surprised that you would ask. He smiled softly in your direction, practically making you swoon. "Thank you for asking, but I think I'll have everything that I'll need." Shoto glanced briefly away. "Actually, please get something for yourself. You should treat yourself for training so hard for finals." He reached back for his wallet.

Your blush deepened in color because of his thoughtfulness, but you put a hand on his arm to stop him. "I'll buy something nice for myself. Thank you."

Shoto nodded briefly.

"Bakugo, are you going to come shopping with us?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugo turned from the doorway, catching sight of you looking at him in anticipation. He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "As if I would waste my time shopping. That sounds awful." He clicked his tongue, leaving the room.

You almost rolled your eyes at his response. He was such an old man sometimes. Speaking of cranky looking people. Your eyes came up to Shinso, who was now standing over you.

"Are you going to come with us, Shinso?" you asked.

Shinso rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I had a couple of things planned tomorrow. I was going to go for a run...sleep..." he trailed off.

You pouted. "Come shopping with us," you whined.

Shinso sighed. "Listen, Kitten. I don't know if..."