Think: Chapter Four: Truth or Dare

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warning: This work contains mild language and violence. Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America. I will be posting in chapters/sections. I hope you have as much fun reading these pieces, as I did writing them.

Chapter Four: Truth or Dare

After changing back into your UA school uniform, you all made it back to class late. Mr. Aizawa didn't even blink when you came back, but when the four of you took your seats, his posture loosened, making you wonder if he'd been worried about you all along.

The rest of classes went by far faster than your earlier classes. You felt too far ahead of the curriculum, probably a side effect of you studying so hard just to make it into the course. Your headache had calmed itself after taking the medication. Your thoughts were finally stable again

You were doodling in your notebook, when something Mr. Aizawa mentioned had your ears perk up.

"Villains come with all types of quirks, move with all kinds of groups, and have varying motives. The League of Villains for example, is a group that moves together, leading others with similar ideals to get on board. It's important to understand that it does not matter if you are alone or with others, a group of villains will attack no matter the fairness, no matter their ideals, no matter their mood. The important thing to remember..." Mr. Aizawa surveyed the room to ensure everyone was paying attention. "...is that you should not be afraid to reach out for help. If you are outnumbered, working alone is only to your disadvantage. This being said, learning to trust each other and working on moves together can only help you when you are Pro Heroes so you may react to these situations properly."

You raised your hand, jumping up and down in your seat to try to get Mr. Aizawa's attention. Exasperated groans filled the room, and you puffed out your cheeks, sitting up in your chair a bit straighter to hold up your hand higher. Just as you felt like you were going to burst, Mr. Aizawa finally called on you.

"What do we do if we can't get in to contact with other heroes or receive any aid at all?" you asked, hovering your pen over your notebook.

Mr. Aizawa shut his eyes, pinching the top of his nose, in irritation or thought. "It's important to be aware of your limitations. It's better to assist in escaping and evacuating civilians until assistance arrives if you find yourself utterly outnumbered. Whether you are with other heroes or alone, alerting the city to your presence may sometimes be your best bet. Don't let your pride get the best of you. Ask for help when you need it."

You nodded quickly, writing down his words and circling "Ask for Help." It was a simple concept that hadn't exactly crossed your mind. When you think of heroes, you think of top Pro Heroes, ones that, for the most part, can take care of themselves. Having to deal with large groups of villains sounded terrifying though. You guessed that every hero worked with an agency or a sidekick, so they were never really alone. But, this also meant that you'd have to get better with people in general, no lonely road for you. You sighed, leaning back while deep in thought.