SHOT - 1

"Good morning baby.." She trailed her fingers on his face seductively.....

"Ummm.... Morning baby...." He moaned, caressing her bare back....

"Wake up Ron... Max is calling you... " she massaged his mane...

"I hate this Max... why can't he just live me alone...." He groaned in irritation, and snatched the phone from her hands....
He picked up the call and soon his irritation changed into frown...

"Fine.. Call board meeting at 1pm sharp.." He roared on already scared Max.... 

He chucked the phone hard on his bed..... And sat with his back resting on bed frame...She adjusted herself beside him covering her bare body with satin sheet....

"Is everything okay.. ?" 

"Yeah jenny, am okay I just need some refreshment to feel more better..." He winked and sucked her collarbone....

"Ummm... Not again Ron am already exhaust cause of our last night's vigorous make out..." She moaned as he bite her earlobe...

"I can never have enough of you jenny, but for now I've some important work to do.."

RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT the only son of shekhawat's...... The great billionaire shekhawats .... He lost his parents in an accident when he was of  5 years....... His grand father looked after him.... His grandfather had sent him to boarding school.. And Than abroad for further studies so that his grandson can pursue higher degrees and can expand his business all over the world... He was known as RSS in business world and RON by his friends and female lovers... He was an eligible bachelor in the town and an Casanova too..... Life was easy for him.... What he wants he gets....

"This is not possible Mr. Shekhawat .... Its very hazardous" Cringed Mr. Sharma

"Fine... Than let's call off all the collab projects... " randhir said in his treacherous business tone....

"W...why are you doing this..." Mr Sharma gasped in shocked....

"I don't do business with such people who don't trust my decisions.... " 

"If you'll do this than my company will suffer a huge loss... Please don't call off our collab projects... OK let's do it your way..." Mr. Sharma nearly begged....

"Sign this papers...and instruct your employees to start their perspectively work on this project ..." He ordered.

Mr. Sharma signed the papers as if someone had pointed gun on his head....

"So the deal is sealed... Congratulations Mr Sharma... " he smirked

"Congratulations to you too... I shall take your leave now..." Mr Sharma said and left the cabin in jiffy...

To be continued..!!

Thank you...!!!

Love you all..!!!