SHOT - 35

After a long chaotic day sanyukta and vidhushi were devouring their food...

Sanyukta was arched tired with all those cat walks in 5"-6" heels....camouflage into different costumes every now and than...

She was sure if she didn't have her meal she may faint any moment....

So she decided to grab her favourite cheese burger with vidhushi... Vidhushi gawked her in disbelief when she ordered her food...

"I can't believe being an model you're munching junk food..."
Vidhushi placed their food on the table and sat across her...

"Vidz... I love food... And don't except from me to go on any ridiculous diet..."
She stucked out her tongue.... unwrapping her favourite cheese burger and licking the cheese from her fingers..

"Dude I love you... You're so real... I wondered how do you maintain your hour glass figure yaa.."
Vidhushi fisted in the air triumphantly and started gobbling her cheese burger...

"I just workout that's it... And than eat as much as you want....."
Sanyukta said sipping her coke....

"Oh.. That's your secret.. Ha.."
Vidhushi gave her I'm-impressed look..

"Hey... Where's parth.. Why did he left early today.."
Sanyukta asked vidhushi as for half of the day she didn't saw him...

"He have gone to meet his best friend to invite him for our show... He's friend is a total jerk, I just don't like that womanizer..."
Vidhushi spoke with disgust which made sanyukta disgust too...

"Than why he have such a womanizer friend... I mean parth is such a gentleman and his best friend is complete contradistinct to him..."
Sanyukta twirled her straw in the coke and munched her French fries...

"Well I agree he's a Casanova but when it comes to friendship he can do anything for parth.. So this is the only reason I bear that jerk.. "
Vidhushi twisted her lips while making an yucky face... Sanyukta bursted into pearls of laughter....

-*-*-*-*-*-

"What's gotten into you Buddy? Aren't you smiling way to more than usual..."
Parth cocked his brow and gulped down his whisky...

"Am I? Oh I love my smile so much..."
Randhir smiled more radiantly.... Thus teasing him more...

"Chuck it dude..! Am inviting you for my new brand launch on this Sunday.. And yeah you can meet all the hot models there....."
Parth playfully punched his arms...

"Noah! Am not interested in any party or any hot chicks yaa..."
Randhir instantly denied him... And stretched his legs on the glass centre table...

"Hell..! Where's my buddy Randhir Singh Shekhawat? What have you done to him? Who are you?..."
Parth gasped dramatically and waved his hands in air like a crazy fan girl...

"Shut up .... Drama Queen.... Its just that I don't wanna get bore with those clingy women"
Randhir messed his already messy hair.... And sighed on his best friend's crazy antics....

"I don't want any excuse.. You're my best friend and I want you there with me.. That's it.... "

"And am even going to launch my new model... She'll brand ambassador of my new project... Am eagerly waiting for Sunday... "

"Yeah just stay away from her.... I don't want you to lay your eyes on her... She's really a gem of a person... Totally different.."
Parth spoke with no nonsense tone.....
Randhir knew his serious tone which means not to disobey his orders...

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!
_________________

Check out my other stories..

1.Innocent Love(Completed)

And

2.A Walk Down Lover's Lane
(New Story)