SHOT - 9

Randhir was wandering around in the village at mid night as he was not sleepy... This girl have seriously messed up his mind... With every passing mins he's arousal feelings were increasing for her.. He badly wanted to get laid...

While returning to home he saw an shadow behind the pillar, he haulted on his way to examine the shadow... He saw someone hidden in blanket with racksack going somewhere in the dark... Randhir saw an bamboo stick he picked up and took steady steps to reach out for that person... Before he could hit that person with his stick that person turned around altertally and fall backward stumbling cause of stones...

"Oouch.."

"Tum chor bhi ho..?"He asked astoundingly

(You're thief too)

"Nahi... "

(No)

"Where the hell you were going sanyukta..?"He asked firmly..

"Bhaag rahi thi bevkoof.."She rubbed her butt...

(I was running away, you dimwit)

"Do you think you're  kareena kapoor of jab we met.. Oh wait do you have the same story like her? Are you running for your boy friend? Hey.. Where is he.. I can't see him"He taunted her..

"Nahi me kareena kapoor nai hu.. Nahi mera koi boy friend hai uski tarah..... Ab hato Jane do mujhe.."She spat back..

(Am not kareena Kapoor, nor do i have a boyfriend. now move and let me go)

"Have you lost it completely? What's the reason than... Tell me or I'll call your parents right on this moment.."He threatened her..

"Arre yaar.. Acchha thik hai suno.. Mera ek dream hai Jo mujhe pura karna hai isliye mujhe ye shaddi k jhamele me nai padna.. Dream nai bata sakti.. Ghar wale mujhe mera dream pura karne nai de rahe isliye bhaag rahi hu.."She spoke sincerely...

(Oh God! Okay, listen!  I have a dream and i want to fulfill it, that's why i don't want to involve myself in this marriage mess.  I can't tell you my dream, and my family is not allowing me to fulfill my dream, so that's the reason am running away...)

Randhir found her reason genuine and those twinkling eyes which spoke her dreams.. Something touched his caged heart and he wanted to help her out...

"Kaha jaogi?"He asked gazing her..

(Where you will go?)

"Mumbai"

TO BE CONTINUED...!
THANKEW...!
LOVE YOU ALL...!

 Next part is private, so to read that you have to follow me..!! :)

I did that by mistake... you can unfollow me after reading if you want.....! :D

If you face problem in reading  the next part after following, than delete my story from your library or reading list than add again...!!! :)

And if still you're facing any problem Inbox me i will help you...!! ^_^