SHOT - 7

"Ron"He said proudly..

"Ha? Ye kese naam hai? Arre real name batao, Jo tumhare ghar walo ne rakha h"She shook her head...

(ha? What kind of name is this? Tell me the real name, the one which your family gave it to you...)

"Ron acchha naam hai.. Mujhe sare friends yahi bulate hai..."He glared her...

(Ron is an good name, my all friends call me this...)

"Huh firangi wala naam RON..."She twisted her lips..

"Shut up you fool... Chalo ab niche..."He held her hand and dragged her to the door...

They gathered with all the elders... Sanyukta came in her innocent baby mode and randhir cocked his brow in appreciation...

"To beta tumhe sanyu pasand aayi na?"Kishore asked in his sweet sugary tone..

(So son, You liked our daughter, right?)

"Arre ye bhi koi puchne wali baat hai, Uski aankho me dekhiye... isse bhi pasand hai...?"His grandpa asked him throwing daggers at him... 

(Isn't it obvious? Look into his eyes, he liked her too)

Randhir gulped hard seeing his grandpa's narrow eyes...

"Ji uncle, sanyukta kise pasand nai aayegi.."He said with extra wide grin..

(Yes uncle, Who wouldn't like Sanyukta)

Sanyukta widened her eyes in shock than gave him a death glared... She cursed him under her breath... She couldn't believe he played game with her...

____________________

"What the hell yaar, how can he just say yes to marry me... Why my life is on the rollar coaster ride mode... Everything is messed up yaar..

I thought he would reject me as am the village girl but no he's probably thinking something evil now... Bloody moron..

How can a Casanova like him can think of marrying girl of village... Yes I know who's he the famous bachelor of India I've read every fucking thing about him in the tabloid... I thought his ego might get hurt and he would reject me but alas it backfired me... I even spoke typical Hindi all the time to make him believe that I'm a typical villager...

It seems Now I've only one option left.."

TO BE CONTINUED...!

THANK YOU..!

LOVE YOU ALL..