SHOT - 79

"Why are we gathered here? What you wanted to talk about dexter?..."
Rehaan asked, sipping the cold beverage from the glass.

"Yeah now please tell us, we even finished our supper..."
Vidhushi whined like an 5 year old kid...

"So much of suspense ha?...."
Parth smirked knowingly....

"Yes sanyu, what's the matter..."
Amma sounded worried...

"Umm... Actually.. I..I wanted to talk about us..."
Sanyukta sputtered, she clasped his hand and entwined their fingers.

Randhir gave her an puzzled look and tightened his grip on their entwined hands, assuring her to go on.

She stood up and yanked him from the chair, she glimpsed him with serene smile on her face. She licked her lower lip nervously, straightened her frame with chin high.

"Randhir is My Husband And am his proud and idiot wife. Yes idiot insecure wife, You know I accused him for cheating on me I even did something inappropriate-"

"Sanyukta no..."
Randhir interrupted..

"No let me speak Randhir, Just to hurt his male ego I accepted an bikini shoot offer, I didn't gave him a fare chance to justify himself and even accused him of sleeping with someone else. After knowing the whole truth when I asked him for forgiveness he forgive me without chiding about my insecurities or my accusations.
Am sorry Randhir for hurting you, I never wanted to hurt you, am sorry. I don't know how I got so lucky to have you as my husband."
Sanyukta's throat constricted and unshed happy tears stung her eyes.
Randhir enveloped her in his arms, flopping suavely kisses on hair.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything Sanyukta. And am more lucky you have you as my wife, am wrapped up around your little finger baby..."
He teased, and distanced their frames from the heavenly hug.

"Finally, oh god! I was waiting for this confession since ages....."
Amma smirked...

"Woah! But you're late in your confession dexter, I already knew about your little secret..."
Rehaan said...

"Oh yeah! Even I knew about this...."
Vidhushi grinned...

*~~~~~~~~~*

What do you think how Amma came to know about this?
What about vidz and rehaan?

I'VE UPDATED TOPSY TURVY(ROMCOM