SHOT - 62

You know the feeling when you confess your mischievous sin to your mother and than you pray to Almighty to save you from her preaches...

Yeah! Exactly that petrified feeling...!!

Randhir and Sanyukta were feeling the same after delineating their whole marriage fiasco to parth and were waiting for his convulsion....

"Can I have some coffee?.."
Parth asked sweetly to Sanyukta ignoring their perplexed faces..

Parth's words jarred her out of daze, she blinked and turned to look at Randhir, who nodded his head silently telling her not to worry....
Parth waited for her to disappear in the kitchen before he could start his investigation....

Ah! C'mon Every brother investigate her sister's partner..!!!

"You love her?.."
Parth asked him sternly....

"Ha?.."

"Do you love her?.."
Parth asked him again...

"Love?..uhh.. What kind of question is this parth..."
Never in his wildest dreams he would have expected parth to question him about LOVE.....

"Answer me with yes or no?..."
Parth asked him with no non sense tone...

"I don't know.."
Randhir said honestly, looking into his eyes...

"Than why the hell you were getting intimate with her? Don't try to play with her feelings if you aren't sure what you want Randhir...Take is as a warning from an brother...."

"Am not playing with her feelings parth, she's my wife, and she'll be the only woman in my life... We both are trying to make our marriage work just like others spouses..... And just because I don't know whether I love her or not that doesn't makes me a bloody sex fiend....."

"I believe you Randhir, but just remember one thing 'hurt her and I'll kill you'.."
Parth smiled scathingly, and patted his back like an elder brother...

"Why everybody thinks that I'll hurt her.."
He mumbled to himself....

"Here's your coffee parth.."
She smiled awkwardly..

"Relax Sanyukta, am not angry, sit I've an news for you...."
Parth smiled and grabbed his cup from the tray...
Randhir rolled his eyes...

"News?.."

"Yeah! There's an success party tomorrow and media wants to interact with you.. "

"Oh! Umm.. That's great.."
She smiled falteringly and avoiding their gaze...
Randhir sensed her nervousness and snaked his arms around her frame, he felt her body unlaxing under his touch..
Parth smiled and thought its better to leave them alone as Randhir was there to persuade her for tomorrow's event.....

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_____________

Check out my other stories..!!
1) Innocent Love (completed)

2) A walk down lover's lane (On Going)

3) In Search Of Love (On Going)