SHOT - 25

"Hang on, am coming"

Randhir groaned in sleep and bellowed the one who was banging his door crazily...

He unbolted the door only to get surprised, there she stood in her extra large blue Dexter's tee 'ONLY T-SHIRT', hair in an messy bun, making a cute puppy face betokening she was here for some help..

"Umm.. Hey.. Sorry to disturb you.."

She apologized grinning and tucked a strand behind her ear...

"What you want sanyukta"

He was fluster with her presence on his door...

"Can I sleep with you?"

She asked looking over his shoulder to the comfy bed...

He was petrified it would be an under statement.. He was completely blown away by her 'Sleeping with you' statement...

"Hato, am damn sleepy.."

She propelled him and jumped on the bed..

"Hey you crazy woman.. What are you doing on my bed and what do you mean by sleeping with me.."

He cocked his brow folding his hands across his built up chest...

"Arre yaar... My AC is not functioning properly and I can't sleep in such timid hot room..."

She drawled the quilt on her frame and slept..

"So that doesn't mean you can sleep in my room.. Remember you yourself said that you want an separate room... What happened about your condition.."

He teasingly wrenched away the quilt from her frame thus making her whine like an little kid....

"Arrggh.. Am your wife na.. So this room is equally mine too.. Ab chup chap so jao..."

She grasped the quilt again and wrapped herself completely in it...

"You can't breach your conditions.. If you'll breach them, than I'll breach too.."

He smirked devilishly...

"You have already breached by kissing me.."

She accused him.. But later blushed on her own words...

Randhir saw her cheeks turning to crimson hue and his own smirked curved into smile.. Or rather he was blushing too...

"You didn't protest, Infact you were equally responding to it like an wild hungry cat.."

He watched her eyes getting widened than lowered cause of embarrassment....

"Uhh.. Ah.. Goodnight"

She squeezed her eyes tightly...

He jumped on his king size bed thus proclaiming the quilt battle...

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!