SHOT - 75

One week buried in myriad aloofness, their was an awkward distance between them. Randhir evaded touching her as if she was some plague. He didn't kissed her nor a hug. He acted with decorum as if nothing was wrong, but reality was far from that. They didn't shared their breakfast or dinner, so prepensely Sanyukta stopped cooking.

Amma was back from her friend's place and she too noticed an weird silence between them. They slept in different rooms after amma's arrival, they still didn't confided to her that they were married.

Randhir would enter into her room in midnight to flop a kiss on forehead thinking she was fast asleep, she would carve whole day for night to creep in so that she can feel him for a fraction second. And she would tip toed in his room in early morning to Peck his cheeks before he wakes up, making his day beautiful with her lil gesture.

Sanyukta was annoyed with his strange behavior, whenever she tried to apologized him he would say he is not mad at her, he's just bit busy and stressed out cause of his work. But she wasn't fool to see that he still didn't forgive her.

She had enough of his drama and wanted her nut crack Randhir back. She missed his wittiness, his possessive attitude, his intense gaze which fluttered her heart, his scowl on mention of other Guy's name, she missed sleeping in his arms, his 'baby' 'kitten' endearments, she missed his moans and compliments on her food, she missed everything about him. She missed ' THEIR MOMENTS'.

She knew what she wanted and who could help her. She came downstairs and found her saviour in kitchen.

"Hello Amma, what's special today?..."She asked, plopping down on the counter, while amma was finely chopping the French beans."Biryani, specially for you sanyu..."Amma chipped fondly caressing her cheek."Aww... Meri pyaari Amma..."She back hugged her...."Itna maska kyu laga rahi ho? What's the matter ha?..."Amma asked, giving her Spill-the-beans look"Maska? No.. No... Am not buttering you...."She smiled sweetly...."Really?..."Amma smirked..."Uhhhh.. Wo.. Umm.... Actually my friend is in problem, see the situation is uska pati na usse rutha hua hai and she's confused k wo use kese manae... And you know na am alien when it comes to marriage problems.. So now you tell me k wo kya kare?..."Sanyukta licked her lower lip nervously."That's so simple, but first tell me who is this friend of yours?..."Amma asked narrowing her gaze...."Umm... Wo.. Vidhushi.. Ha. Vidhushi ..."She fumbled, fidgeting the hem of her shirt."Vidhushi? Oh my god! When she got married? Let me call her badmash ne shaddi karli aur mujhe bataya bhi nai."Amma widened her eyes in surprise, she looked here and there for her phone."A..ab.. Vid... Vidhushi.. You know her?..."Sanyukta stared Amma in horror, inaudibly her lips started chanting deity's name to save her from this blunder."Obviously I know her she's parth partner, she's so pretty...."Amma said, as a matter of fact."Oh.. Um.. No.. No not that vidhushi, I have another friend, her name is also vidhushi... Its so common name Amma..."Sanyukta made some useless gestures with her hands in the air."Common? No its n....."Amma started only to be interrupted Sanyukta...."Actually Amma leave it, why should we bother its their personal problem, And wese bhi I have some important work. I'll talk to you later ha.."Sanyukta scooted to her room in an blink, one might lapsed her for usain bolt.