SHOT - 80

"Hey don't give me that accusing look please..."Parth said, his brows drew down in a scowl and he glared rehaan and vidhushi.

"Such an typical woman you're parth, you just can't digest secrets like women..."Randhir eyed him murderously and shook his head disgruntling.

"Hey! I didn't told them, okay well I did but not in that way...."Parth tried to rationalize himself from his friend's accusations.

"Let me explain lover boy..."Rehaan said, saving parth like an guardian angel. (Hahaha)

"When I read that rekindle fiasco of yours in tabloid I nearly lost my cool and thought to adjourn our collaboration. Later on when I met parth he told me that you guys are married and you can never cheat on her and this all is some misunderstanding. Am sorry but to save this project he had to blab your lil secret "Rehaan smiled apologetically...

"And I overheard their conversation..."Vidhushi grinned sheepishly...

"Oh!..."Sanyukta nodded affably..

"Dekha, I said na am innocent..."Parth twisted his lips with frown on his handsome face.

"Huh! Thik hai thik hai...."Randhir rolled his eyes...

"Amma? How did you knew..."Sanyukta bit her lower lip nervously....

"Its a long story so sit sit, aaram se batati hu...."Amma smiled cheerily...

"Let me start from start, before 3 months I came to udaipur to meet purshotamji (Randhir's grandpa) for some NGO related work, there I saw you first time Sanyukta you were playing with kids, bilkul bacchhi lag rahi thi tum and that day I decided that I want you as randhir's wife.

So I asked purshotamji about you and even he liked the idea of you two getting married, as he was tried of his womanizer grandson. Fir tumhare model banne k dream k bare me pata chala mujhe bacchho se and that was it, we were actually planning for fake heart attack but he actually suffered a real heart attack. Than sab apne aap hi ho gaya..."

"Amma, what if me use din bhaagne me success ho jati to...."Sanyukta wriggled her brow..

"Ese kese success ho jati, Randhir tell me who advised you to stroll in the village at night as you were not feeling sleepy?..."Amma smirked..

"Umm... Superman... Oh! Wait that means he knew k Sanyukta bhaagne wali hai?.."Randhir widened his eyes as realization struck him..

"Woah!..."Sanyukta breathed out..

"Yeah! I played an best cupid role, remember that water and plumber problem? I had sen you both to outhouse?..."Amma winked playfully, Sanyukta blushed promptly remembering their first kiss. Where as Randhir shifted on his chair uncomfortably..

"Aur ha meri koi friend bimaar nai thi, I just gave you guys your lil space... Me hoti to romance kese karte tum dono....."Laughter and snickering buzzed in the hall seeing their flushed face..

THANK YOU..!!

I'VE UPDATED TOPSY TURVY ^_^