SHOT - 22

Sanyukta woke up early before her alarm could went off... She quickly took shower and dressed into her best... She wore acid wash ripped jeans with an beige crop top followed by red pumps... Hair perfectly curled from the edges... She decided to go natural... No make up nothing.... She took her necessary belongings and left the mansion before randhir could spot her....

"Silver arcade, bandra..."She Instructed to driver...

"Yes ma'am.."Driver nodded...

Randhir was sleeping peacefully on his extra comfy bed dreaming about her in his arms..... The phone went off and broke his slumber.... He groaned and picked it up with closed eyes...

"Who's this..."He groaned irritatedly

"It seems you haven't got laid in an while.."Someone teased him from another side..

"Hey buddy... You know i hate it when someone disturbs my sleep.. Still you call me like an nagging wife... Bastard..."He chuckled

"You know I love you right? Ok now take your ass to the bathroom, quickly take shower and meet me in my office.. We need to discuss some business... Goodbye.."His friend hanged the phone..

Randhir cursed him and quickly followed his instructions... When it comes to business there was no space for indolence..... And it have been so long since he met his friend...

He came downstairs to catch a glimpse of her but she was yet again no where to be seen... He wondered what she's been upto... His curiosity was increasing with every passing day... And her disappearance made him home curious....

"Driver.. Silver arcade, bandra..."He instructed to driver...

"Hello beautiful, my my you are so gorgeous..."The man eyed her lustfully while shaking hands with her and rubbed his thumb sensuously on her palm......

"Hello Sir.."She smiled hesitantly and pulled back from the shake...

"You're in our top 5 models for next magazine cover page... You're my personal favourite and I want you to grab this opportunity.... So let's start our photo shoot.."He walked to her and encircled his arms around her frame...

"Thank you Sir.. Umm.. Where are the costumes and changing room.."She bit her lips nervously and stood at an arm distance from him...

"Please call me sam.... And yea these are 4 costumes I've decided for you.."He handed her clothes...

"Sir... I mean Sam.. I can't wear such clothes.. This are over exposing.."She widened her eyes...

"Oh.. Relax baby... This is your first time that's why you're a bit shy... Lemme help you with this..."He came near her and grabbed her waist...

"Hey.. What are you doing.. Leave me. I think you're mistaken... I'm not that type of girl...."She pushed him..

"Don't show attitude babe... Come to me.. And I'll make you the top model in our company.."He caged her again...

She screamed and wriggled in his arms... He held her hairs and tried to kiss her... She kicked him where it hurts the most and at the same time someone broked the door.....

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!