SHOT - 14

Sanyukta lazily opened her eyes and blinked it several times to absorb the new scenario... She closed her eyes and Nuzzled more into comforters.... She jolted up from her sleep and eyes widened in horror...

FUCK, SHE'S A MARRIED WOMAN NOW...!!

THE WIFE OF RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT..!!

She reminisced how yesterday everything changed in her life.. She was just a mere girl... A Lady... But just with pinch of vermilion in her parting, a mangalsutra on her neck and with the few mantras she was declared as HIS WIFE...

Their was no happiness in that marriage.. No emotions of being someone, it was just a plain deal which benefited both of them.....

Only one emotion was pure the separation from her family.... She sobbed hard hugging her mother as she was the only supporter of her in that house...

Randhir was weirdly kind with her all the way to Mumbai... He cracked some silly jokes and flirted with her in an healthy way so that she can smile.... When they reached the mansion she was arched tired, before she could even ask for HER own room.. He had already fulfilled her conditions of separate room... He dropped her to the room and sprinted to his room...

Sanyukta came out from her room as her stomach startled grumbling the moment she came out she bumped into an lady she was in her mid forties..

"Am sorry.. Wo mene aapko dekha nai.."

(Am sorry, I didn't saw you)

"Don't be sorry beta, am amita.. Am care taker of this house..."She smiled genuinely..

"What should I call you.."Sanyukta asked..

"Amita... Or Mrs shergil"The woman smiled..

"What.. No..no.. You're elder than me I can't call you that.. "Sanyukta shook her head like 5 year old kid..

"Yes.. I'll call you amma or ammu.. Aunty will be too boring.. And you call me sanyu"Sanyukta grinned

"Sure... Sanyu sounds too pretty... Just like you.."She kissed sanyukta's forehead affectionately

The door bell rang frantically....

"You go get fresh I'll see who's on the door.."Amma said to her..

Sanyukta nodded but still stood on her place...

"Ron, baby...Ron... Where are you.."A woman came inside the house with an sexy hourglass figure cladded in cherry red dress with 5 inch stilletoes...hairs perfectly curled with blonde shade....

Sanyukta fumed And.......

THANKEW...!

PlEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!