SHOT - 42

"Hahh.?"
Sanyukta asked him in her squaky voice or rather in an disappointing tone....

"We can't do this..."
Randhir looked into her eyes nervously and quickly turned his gaze to an interesting dead furniture....

"Am sorry... I know am not up to the level of your lovers.. They..."

"Shut the fuck up Sanyukta..."
He roared......his eyes turned dark not from desire but from rage..

How dare she compare herself with those whores...

Does she really think I didn't go further because of her inexperience..

Sanyukta sat there like an scared child... She have never seen him so angry before... She fisted the gown as she shivered under his gaze...

Randhir softened his feature when he saw her frightened frame... He sighed deeply and ran his hand in his messy hairs, he cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead she fluttered her eye lashes and relaxed under his touch...

"Never ever compare yourself with those woman, they can never match up to your level baby...."
Randhir stroked her cheeks lovingly thus obliterating all her insecurities about her inexperience...

"You're different and very special Sanyukta... "
He leaned down and captured her lips in knee knocking kiss...

"You don't want me ...?.."
She spoke through her innocent eyes...

"You can't even imagine how much I want you now..."
He hovered on her and pressed his bulged on her... He smirked when he saw her widened orbs.....

"I don't want to make you feel like those woman I've fucked in my past.... "

"I don't want you to regret our moment when you wake up next morning..."

"I..I... I want to give us a chance..."
Finally Randhir blurted out his feelings which left Sanyukta dumbstruck...

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_________________

Check out my other stories..

1.Innocent Love(Completed)

And

2.A Walk Down Lover's Lane
(New Story)