SHOT - 15

"Hey you old woman please call Ron outside... Tell him Elena is here...."The lady dismissed amma...

"He's sleeping now... So you can meet him later..."Amma said to her politely..

"Oh please oldie... Don't order me... You aren't up to my status to even talk to me..."Elena insulted amma..

"Watch your tongue lady... Oh I think your parents didn't taught you how to respect elders... "Sanyukta raised her voice..

"Hey you.. Who the hell are you to raise your voice in front of me.. Oh yea must be the daughter of this poor woman.."Elena Indicated to amma....

"Yeah.. Am her daughter and equally owner of this house too.. So don't you dare to step inside this mansion next time... If you want meet randhir than meet him outside this mansion..."Sanyukta fumed with anger...

"You have no idea what Ron will do to you if I'll tell him about all this.. He won't like this at all."Elena warned sanyukta...

"Yeah..I didn't liked what I saw.."Came his rough voice..

Sanyukta turned around with frowned on her face...Amma looked at him in disbelief....Elena was smirking....

"You saw it baby..how this bitch was talking to me.."Elena batted her fake eyelashes and pouted...

"Yeah and I even saw how you were treating my amma..."He controlled the urge to slap Elena...

"So what..? She was ordering me... And even insulted me..."Elena shoot an glare to Amma...

"No body speak to her like that.. Did you got that? She's like my mother.... Ask for forgiveness to her or we are over"He clenched his fist

"A..am.... Sorry"Horror was written on her face....

"That's good..too good.. "He said..

"Now happy baby.."Elena smiled nervously..

"Yeah.. And one more important thing.. We are over so get lost..."Randhir smirked while Elena was dumbfounded...

"You can't do this... I apologized to her.."

"Do you really think after insulting amma.. I'll take you back.. Than you're mistaken lady.."Randhir spat back..

"But.. you can't do this to me cause of this maid.."Elena accused him..

"I think you didn't heard him clearly... He said you guys over.. And he even said to get lost.."Sanyu showed her white pearls....

"Just shut up you bitch.."Elena screeched

"No..no.. Baby don't raise your voice in my house just get the hell out of here before I kick your sexy ass... And don't you dare to come here again or the circumstances won't be good.."Sanyukta winked to Elena..

Elena flared her nose like an bull and left from there... Randhir was gawking sanyukta in disbelief...

"Hey.. You lied to me.."Randhir accused her like an kid..

"Woah.. What did I lied?"Sanyukta asked confusingly..

"You lied to me that you don't know English...."He narrowed his eyes..

"Hey Mr. I didnt lied.... You never asked me about english.. And you know what, you're dumb.."She chuckled..

"Did you just called me dumb.."He frowned

"Yes... Bhuddhu... Do you remember when I was running away? That night we had our conversation in English..."She cocked her brow and realization hit him and he felt like an idiot...

"Huh.. Thik hai... Thik hai.. Hota hai.."Randhir twisted his lips...

(Huh... okay..okay.. It happens..)

THANKEW...!

PlEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!