~84~

Sprinting inside their room, Randhir found an angry lioness marching back and forth in wait of his prey. He tried to recall, if he had done any mischief but came with none. Or might be paparazzi have targeted him again with some rumors, Or may be his mistr....

"What the hell, is this?
Her angry voice boomed in their room, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Come on, don't you know what's that...?"
Randhir asked befuddling, his brows forming a cute v.

"Arghhh, of course I know what's 'that', I mean why did you do this? Now how am gonna hide it..?.."
Sanyukta asked flaring her cute little button nose.

Randhir was trying hard to stifle his laugh, but he knew better not to add more fuel to the fire.

Hell..! How can she manage to look sexy yet cute at the same time? Does she even know, what impact she have on him.

She looks ubberly cute with her puffy cheeks whenever she's angry, and at the same time her beautiful hazel eyes dazzles deep shade of hazel, which makes her look more voluptuous..

"You shouldn't hide that, as its looking fucking sexy on you, I think i should give you more often...."
Randhir said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You just can't give me Hickeys like that..! I don't wanna be in newspaper tomorrow with you 'Love Bites' on show. And... Wait..Why are you smiling like an fool?...."
Sanyukta asked annoyingly, when she saw him smiling, well more like mocking...

"Because, I think you're over reacting. Chill baby, its just a Hickey that to from your beloved husband. Infact People will call it a romantic gesture.."
Randhir winked, caging her waist lovingly...

"Over Reacting? Really? Alright than..."
She proclaimed, narrowing her gaze on him...

"Now I have decided that you are not allowed to kiss me, actually it's better if I ban you from touching me, you're suppose to stay far away from m...."
Her words got muffled up inside their sealed lips.

The kiss wasn't like some sweet tangy kiss, it was more like ravenous kiss of two long lost lovers. Sanyukta didn't waste any second and responded to his kiss hungrily, it was like they both were craving for their physical touch, for their unsaid love.

"I won.."
Sanyukta said, breaking their kiss to catch a breath..

"Huh..?"
Randhir asked cluelessly...

"You kissed me first, so I won the challenge..."
She smirked, biting her lip...

"You tricked me..?"
Randhir asked, widening his eyes in surprise..

"Well not exactly, but...umm yeah actually I did, tricked you.."
Sanyukta giggled, garlanding her arms around his neck..

"You're one hell of an cunning woman, but still I loved it and am always ready to loose all challenges, if in return I get to kiss you mindlessly...."
He said, pecking the corner of her mouth..

"Aah-haa! So romantic ha..."
She hushed, inching more close..

"Of course I am, you're my addiction kitten..."
Saying so, his lips traced her swan like neck to her jaw with small, hot kisses, sending exquisite shivers through her.
She was so lost in a haze of heat and dark spices, of his hot kisses and masculine scent, that she didn't heard the sound of door bell, until his touch left her.