~89~

The vast empyrean was twinkling with lil diamonds like stars. It seems each glittering star was congratulating her with the blessing for her new life.

Closing her eyes she enveloped the cool breeze, her wild pounding heart calmed down a bit as the breeze caressed her skin, a sweet smile lingering on her lips. The breeze ruffled the curls that escaped from her bun, and tickled her neck.

Everything was like a dream.

A beautiful dream..!!

She gasped feeling a familiar pairs of arms, engulfing her petite frame.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She heard his husky voice, which never failed to elevate her heartbeats.

She sighed deeply, and adjusted her head in the crook of his neck, "Thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for making my dream come true, for gifting my fairytale wedding to me in the most beautiful way." She closed her eyes, relishing in his secure arms.

"Well that does counts for a penny," he chuckled, and continued, "Sanyukta, don't thank me, you deserve every bit of it. You are my world, and I will do everything to make my world happy." He pecked her temple, letting his lips linger there for a while.

"I'm surprised, that you actually remembered my fairytale wedding with every tini wini detail. You amaze me, Mr. Shekhawat." She turned her head, to catch a glimpse of him and was rewarded with his sexy smirk.

"Oh wait!," she widened her eyes realizing their conversation about her dream wedding few days ago. "You actually ployed me on that day, so that I can spill about my dream wedding. "She narrowed her gaze, smothering her smile. "Aren't you so smart?" She cocked her brow teasingly.

"Hey! But you gotta admit that, I was really smooth in my act. And as far my smartness is concerned, Oh yeah baby! Your husband is smart." He nuzzled her neck, tickling her with his beard.

"No, you're smartass." She giggled and turned around, as his beard tickled her sensitive skin.

"Ass, eh?" He asked, trailing his hand from her waist to her hip bone, to her butt, squeezing it in his firm hand.

She bit her lip to muzzle up her moan.
He brushed his stubble cheek with her soft sleek cheek, erupting a sudden goosebumps on her skin.

"I can't wait anymore, I want this fucking party to end soon" he growled into her ears.

She scowled, and rolled her eyes.

"What?" He asked with an cute frowned on his face.

"Why do you want to end this party so badly? Its not that you're gonna make love to me after that" she twisted her lips, and looked away realizing what she just said.

He smiled reminiscing how she was ready to give herself to him. How she was ready to be his wife in every sense. How she was ready to mature their martial bond. But he declined every time because he wanted to wait for right time, he wanted to confess his love and tonight was their night.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to confess my love to you before we take marriage further. I never wanted you to think that I just wanna get into the bed with you." He cupped her cheeks and licked his dry lips. "I dreamed of giving you everything in perfect way. Your fairytale Christian wedding and now our first night. You deserve the best, baby. And I intend to give you the best. And believe me kitten, I can't wait to get you out of this fucking gorgeous dress and make love to you." She saw his eyes darkened with each word, her heart palpitated with the anticipation of their dark and wild night.

Fuck!
How she wanted to rip his clothes off from his body and ravish him till the dawn rises. She wanted him to touch her, make love to her senselessly.

Is it okay! If she attack him in the porch?
Well technically, Its their wedding they can do anything.And everything thing is legal for them.

She licked her dry lips and gulped down her dirty thoughts.

"Is my wife, turned on?" He hushed against her lips, she quickly looked down, realizing she was apparently turned on with his dark promise and his passionate eyes.

"I'm not turned on." she scowled, hiding her flushed cheeks.

"Its okay kitten, deny as much as you want now, because tonight," he inched closer to her ears, "I'm gonna make you scream my name until your voice sounds alien to you, will you make you moan in pleasure that you will loose your sanity. And i promise you that." He licked her ear shell sensually, eliciting a sexy impatient groan from her throat.

"Show me" he heard her smooth velvety voice, which quickened his pulse.

"What?" He inquired

"Show me, what you can do to me." She said boldly and pulled him by his lapel "I don't wanna wait for this fucking party to end." She murmured lustfully against his lips.

"Oh! fuck this party." He cupped her cheeks, and sweep down capturing her lips hungrily with his. She surrendered to his warm lips as her heart stepped up pace. His breathing synced with hers, so as there lips, until they broke apart from their mind numbing kiss.

"Let's go." He entwined their fingers and tugged her with him to their waiting limo.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Next part will up tomorrow..!!

* IMPORTANT *
Next part is going to be private, because of sexual content.
So you better follow me or read "Private Chapters" update again.

Thank you so much for having patience to tolerate my late updates..!! :v :D

Love you all..!!
Muhhhaaaa..!
Take care..!