SHOT - 16

"You forgot about my conditions I guess"Sanyukta folded her hands across her chest..

"Which condition? Oh. You mean... "

"No woman will come in this house now onwards.. And she was the last mistake... "He apologized

"Better... So is it really over with her"She asked curiously..

"Hell yeah...  I don't stick around woman more than a month.... She was just an ex flavour.."Randhir shrugged his shoulder casually..

"Huh.."

"Amma, am hungry"Sanyukta caressed her tummy..

"You can't call her amma.. That's only my right.."Randhir said stubbornly

"She's my amma too and she gave me permission to call her that... Puch lo.."Sanyukta smirked..

"So what.. You call her something else.."Randhir said

"Amma... Amma.. amma.. I'll call her this only... Samjhe firangi..."She flared her nose..

"Don't call me firangi... You gaon ki chori..."He pointed his fingers..

(Don't call me firangi, you village girl)

"Oye ye chori kya kya kar sakti you still don't know firangi.."

(Hey, You don't know, what this girl can do, you firangi)

"Don't call me that.. I told you before also..."He said getting annoyed..

"Shut up you both grown up kids.. Go straight to your room get fresh than meet me in 10 mins on breakfast table..."Amma shouted on them..

"Is that clear? Let's see who'll come first here"She said in no non sense tone.....

Both nodded like an obedient kid... They glared each other murderously while murmuring sweets nothing and sprinted to their room...

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!