SHOT - 43

"Come to earth baby.."
Randhir touched her cheek with his warms fingers....

"Uh.. A..am sorry.. I just zoned out..."
Sanyukta gulped and smiled hesitantly licking her dry lips...

Again there was an momentarily silence...

Sanyukta was in dilemma as to trust him or not. She wanted to give their relationship a hap but again she was timorous what if he broke her heart. What if he'll be his old self again once he get bugged of her. What if the Casanova in him will over power the husband in him. She thought to take it slow....

Randhir knew she was thinking about him. He thought to give her time as much as she wants. Its not easy to trust him cause of his colorful past.

"You should sleep, you're awfully drooping cause of such an exhausted day..."
Randhir said with an concerned written all over his face. He tucked an loose strand behind her ear lingering his fingers on her cheekbone...

"Yeah..! I'm damn sleepy.. Just waiting to bang my head on pillow....Good night..."
She smiled and got up from the bed gingerly clasping her couture gown in her hand......

"Hey! where are you going.."
She heard his muddled voice ..

"To my Room.."
She rejoined him twisting the door knob....

"Wait, umm.. Uh. Ca.. Can I hold you tonight..?.."

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!