SHOT - 4

Randhir came to his would be wife's home with his grandpa... The elder mans of her family welcomed him warmly... The refreshment were served to him by an elder lady probably her aunty.. Randhir was eagerly waiting to meet her so that he can adjure her to call off the marriage,  his eyes were pursuiting the whole area but there was no sign of an young women... His grandpa saw him looking for her here and there and smiled inwardly...

"Are gudiya kaha hai kishore ?"(Where is our Doll?)

His grandpa inquired about her..

"Wo Anju use leke aa rahi hai..." 

Kishore said proudly..

An elder lady was coming downstairs with an beautiful women cloaked  in peach and white dress, her long silky waist length hairs complimented her beauty, her face was glowing like an morning sunshine....

Randhir was shamelessly gawking at her... She had her head hung down and that irked him cause he wanted to see how her eyes were...

She smiled to his grandpa and touched his feet.. Randhir saw her pink rose petals lips and wondered how delicious it'll be to taste those sexy pairs of lips.....

Randhir shook his head removing all those sexy thoughts of her from his mind... He was here to get rescued from marriage not to take her on His bed....

"Uncle kya me kuch akele me baat kar sakta hu inke sath...?" (uncle, can i have a word with  her in private?)

Randhir asked faking a big smile to kishore..

His grandpa knew randhir is upto something but he couldn't do anything to stop him here as everyone will get suspicious about him...

"Ha kyu nai zarur... Sanyu beta jao randhir ko apne sath le jao..." (Why not, sure son.  sanyu take him with you)

Kishore said eyeing her not to do any blunder with mask of fake smile...

Randhir followed sanyukta to her room.... They came inside her room... Latching the door, she huffed and sat on her bed crossing her long slender sexy legs and looked straight into his eyes...

Randhir was imagining her sexy legs wrapped around him on satin sheets.... When he saw her eyes he was hypnotised by her deep hazel orbs..

"Dekho Mr. Mujhe tumse shaddi nai karni, toh chup chap niche Jake bol do k tumhe me pasand nai hu... Samjhe..?"

(Listen Mr. I don't wanna marry you. So without any drama,  go downstairs and inform them that you don't wanna marry me)

She was looking at her beautiful manicured nails and shooing him away with her another hand... Randhir was dumbfounded with her attitude....

TO BE CONTINUED..!!

THANK YOU..!!

LOVE YOU ALL...!!!