SHOT - 66

(Message convo)

Heya, let's dine together... :)
-vidhushi

I'm so tired that I can hardly keep my eyes open.. It was an frazzled day..!! :(
-Sanyukta

I know you must be tired, so I will let you rest sweetheart..! :*
-Vidhushi

How about we grab an early breakfast tomorrow? ^_^
-Sanyukta

Sure...sure...Sounds like an plan... :D
-Vidhushi

Starbucks @8...? ;)
-Sanyukta

Okay... I'll be there before time(Note the sarcasm) :p
-Vidhushi

I'll kick your sexy ass if you'll be late.. :x
-Sanyukta

Oh! Please no :o ......I'll be on time.. :) Good night :* :*
-Vidhushi

Goodnight :* :*
-Sanyukta

*~~~~~~~~~~*

The last rays of the late afternoon sun fell slanting through her window. She stirred in her bed as she tried to get some sleep. The cool pillow touched her head and instantly made her relaxed and calm but she still wasn't falling asleep. The soft sheets gently rubbed against her skin reminiscing her about Randhir.. It was much easier to sleep with his protective arm around her frame. It was second night without him. Actually second sleepless night..

Sleep meant one thing – Randhir..!!

*~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Oh my god! Am I hallucinating?...."
Sanyukta gasped when she saw vidhushi already waiting for her.. She saw her glowering while reading newspaper....

"Hey! Good morning....."
Sanyukta greeted her with an radiant smile...

"Uhh.. Hi..."
Vidhushi smiled skittishly, and hide the newspaper in her bag...

"Everything okay? Why you're frowning?..."
Sanyukta asked, concern dipping in her voice...

"Everything is okay birdie... Let's order coffee..."
Vidhushi dismissed the matter with an spooky smile, while Sanyukta was still dubious about her forged smile and newspaper...

"I know you're hiding something from me, I can read your face.."
Sanyukta said fervently to her, while vidhushi widened her eyes in horror...

Sneaking the chance she picked up the newspaper from her bag and snapped it open, her attention instantly captured by something she found in its crinkled pages..

"INDIAN BUSINESS TYCOON REKINDLING HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH AMERICAN BRUNETTE.."