SHOT - 2

Randhir was immersed in discussing his new clauses of the company with Max his PA. Yeah a MALE PA,  He never appointed any female PA not because of his uncontrollable desires. But cause of those poor pretty women, He knew that they can never accumulate on their work with him, as he was dangerously irresistible. He believed in pure business..

Their colloquial was been disrupt by a phone call.... He hated when somebody disturbs him when he's seriously engrossed in some work....But the name which flashed on screen made his lips curved into an sweet smile.... His frowned face was turned into an serene one....

Max knew who it can be on other side so he excused himself from there leaving behind a joyful child.....

"Hello.... Superrrrrrr mannnnn....... " he sang in joy, as he received the call.

"What!!! Ye...ye kab hua.... Ab kese hai woh... "

(What!! when did it happened... how's he now?)

"Pehle q nai bataya mujhe... "

(Why didn't you informed me before?)

"Dr. Ne kya kaha.... Ab koi serious baat to nai h na...."

(What did doctor said? its nothing serious right?)

"Thik hai.... Me aa raha hu... Aap unhe kuch mat batana"
(Fine.. am coming... don't tell him, anything about it)

He disconnected the call and sat on the chair with thud....

"MAX....." He screamed his name which was enough for max to understand the red alert situation.... He sprinted inside only to witness the vulnerable RSS....

"Yes sir..." Max came inside panting hard...

"Book my ticket .... Am going to udaipur.... " Randhir spoke lethargically..

"Is everything alright sir..." Max asked with lot of hesitation and concerned too....

"Super ma... I mean my grandfather suffered a heart attack in the morning...." He replied rubbing his temple...

"Oh.. Is he fine now?? " Max asked concernedly...

"Yeah.. He's out of danger... Now can you please book the ticket.." Randhir ordered, annoyingly....

"Yes sir..... "

————-x—————-

"Randhir aa gaye.... Jaldi aayie...." Chipped a middle aged women in joy...

(Randhir came... come fast)

Randhir without uttering any word sprinted to his grandfather's room to see him... To touch him... To feel him all alive again...

"Super m..a..n......" His voice choked on seeing his grandfather's vulnerable state...

His grandfather spread his arms and randhir engulfed him in an bone crushing hug...

"What happened to you super man..How can you be so weak.... Your heart was so strong na..... Look at you.. You look so old and pale....." 

"Your super man is still so powerful .... Don't underestimate the power of an old man.." They burst out into an pearls of laughter...

The duo went to an memory lane.... Reminiscing their sweet yet bitter memories..... They were getting nostalgic...

"Can you promise me something..." The old man asked with hopes in his eyes...

"Anything for you... " Randhir assured him

"No.. Not Like this.... I don't want you to break this promise ever... This promise is related to my life... Breaking this promise would be like breaking my soul..."He said in serious tone..

"I am ready to do anything for you... Just say it and I'll fulfill it..." Randhir pecked his grandfather's knuckles...

Yes for randhir his super man was everything... The love and respect which he have for his grandfather is above everything... He wouldn't even think twice before sacrificing his own life for him...

"I want you to get married to a girl of my choice..." Finally his grand father spoked with some authority in his voice...

"Wh.. What did you just said... " Randhir asked again to get confirm ....For a sec he felt like he's hallucinating...

"You heard it right my son.. You aren't hallucinating..." His grandfather chuckled on reading his expression...

"A..aa. I.. You.. Umm... Arrgghhh...wait..." Randhir was still fumbling with his words....

"MARRIAGE...Ummm I see... So you wanna hitched me... Oh.. " Randhir laughed on himself...

"Did I just cracked a joke.../" Grandfather cocked his brow..

"Ummm.. Okay listen to me.. I mean look grandpa... I ... I you know me very well right.. I mean what kinda life I live.... I don't think I can amend my life with anyone else.. I mean I don't want anyone to be part of my life.. I love my freedom... I don't want any encumbrance on me... Some typical Indian wife and all... Am with lack of words now but I hope you're getting what am trying to say... Aren't you..?'' Randhir asked hopefully...

"I don't know anything... You will get marry to a girl of my choice and that's final... " HiS grandfather said in his much serious tone...

"How can i live my life with a same girl all my life... Do you want me to spoil a girl's life .... Cause I know a person like me can never give her love which an wife deserves...." Randhir blurted out in frustration....

"Enough of your non sense.. I hope you remember your promise... " His grandpa smirked....

"Wait is she some Gaon ki chori? (Village girl)....." He asked in horror....

"Who ever she may be... But she's the best... Trust me... She'll change your life forever.."

"Fine.. As you say ....." Randhir sighed in defeat...

Randhir was absorbing each word...

M-A-R-R-I-A-G-E

"So what's the good name of my would be wife's..." Randhir mocked....

"Aahhh haaann... So curious to know her name ha... " Grandpa teased him...

But it only irked randhir more... He was scared what if she's some village girl... He wanted to meet her asap and make her apprehend to break this marriage from her side.... As he can't break the promise.....

"You can meet her tomorrow...  And let me warn you, Don't think about any crazy idea to break this marriage... Now go and have a power nap.... " Grandpa propound him...

"What about her name..." Randhir again asked him with puppy face..

"Wait until tomorrow... " Grandpa flashed a toothless smile.....

TO BE CONTINUED...!!

THANK YOU..!!

LOVE YOU ALL..!!!