SHOT - 47

"where's Amma? I didn't saw her in morning too..."
Randhir asked Sanyukta while reheating the food in microwave....

"Her friend is down with fever, so she's taking care of her... She'll come tomorrow or may be day after that.."
She replied while platting their dessert on sizzling tray.

"She loves to care for anyone.."
He said while taking the seat beside her...

"Yes.. She's selfless soul... That's y I love her so much.."
She said while serving lasagne in their plates.....

"And me? You don't love me? "
He asked in baby voice and pouted...

"Shut up idiot.. "
She rolled her eyes on his antics.....

Sanyukta was moaning with each bite of her favourite lasagne unaware of Randhir's intense gaze on her...

Her moans were making him hard ... He clenched his jaw and controlled his desires....

"Don't do that...."
He snapped and shifted on his place...

Sanyukta stared him in bemusement and than smirked as she knew what he meant.... She thought to act oblivious of his words....

"Ummm... Its the heavenly feeling.... I so love it.... "
She moaned seductively and licked her fingers by shutting her eyes....

"You have no idea kitten how heaven feels like.."
He growled and threatened her with his desire filled eyes which churned insides of her....

Randhir leaned closer to her face, tucked her strand behind her ear and licked the cheesy sauce from her chin coquettishly, her heart did double flip from his sensuous act.... she closed her eyes and parted her lips anticipating a kiss...

A sultry moan escaped from her mouth when he licked the sauce below her throat just inches above her breast.. She felt herself getting wet below... She pressed her thighs as She felt the strange pain in between her legs... She shot open her eyes when she heard his husky voice..

"Umm... Now that was heavenly taste..."
He licked his lips and winked smirkingly...

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!