SHOT - 69

Their body were radiating ire, the room was surrounded with sudden darkness of ferocity. They stared each other without blinking their eyes, not with love but hurt and fury.

"HOW. DARE. YOU. SANYUKTA..."
He gritted his teeth, clamping his fist more...

"Didn't I told you not to accept his fucking offer? But still you went behind my back and endorsed with him..."
He screeched like an lunatic, his eyes exhorting her to argue...

"Who the hell gave you rights to rule my life? Find someone else to boss and Holler at!..."
She matched his pitch...

"Let me remind you who I AM ..."
His darkened gaze shivered her virtuous soul...

He abruptly pushed her against the wall, cinched her face in between his palms, swooping down he smacked his lips on her fiercely. It wasn't any I-missed-you kiss, it was an teeth clashing kiss.

She tugged his hair in her fist and yanked him more close to her, she wanted to feel him against her frame.

They poured all their anger, enviousness, insecurity, possessiveness into the kiss. They chewed, sucked, nipped each other's lips. He harshly bite her lower lip and slipped his tongue inside her mouth to explore the world of passion. His hands roughly moved around her fragile frame.

They pulled apart from the kiss panting hard. Their hearts even more accelerated, pounding in unison.

"YOU. ARE. MINE..."
He snarled, elongating each word..

"No one can have, what's mine..."
His tone not less than an dangerous threat...

"Change into your decent clothes NOW.."
He compel in his dominating tone....

Sanyukta was too numb to react, she never saw this side of him...
Dark and Dominating...!!!
Who was he?
He was not her Randhir...

Randhir clenched his jaw on seeing her adamant frame. He looked around for something to cover up her, his gaze landed on curtains, wrenching the curtain harshly he wrapped around her dishabille body.

He carried her in his arms the bridal style and left from there, but not before giving an murderous glare to Jacob, he'll definitely deal with him, soon VERY SOON..!

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

CHECK OUT MY NEW ROMCOM SANDHIR FF  TOPSY TURVY'S PROLOGUE ....!!!