SHOT - 77

The second Randhir read her message his mind was apprehended with horrible thoughts, why she wanted him to be at home at this hour? What important work she had which couldn't wait until he comes?

Cold fear spiraled through him, his body tensed and his black orbs filled with dread and angst. What if she realized that she no longer wants to be with him? What if she wants to part away? What if she wants to divorce him? Will she give him a chance to rekindle their relationship? Or she'll turn deaf ears to him.

He still remember the words parth said to him last week 'You're in LOVE buddy, wake up and realize it. Treat her right before she isn't yours anymore'.

He had opened up his heart, his feelings for Sanyukta in front of parth and than the great Dr. kashyap termed jealousy, care, anguish, possessiveness, lovestruck grin, all this symptoms as the sign of dangerous disease LOVE.

For one terrifying moment the enormity of what he have done brought him close to panic. The whole week he evaded touching her thinking may be was just sexually enticed with her. But the more he was annexing the distance the more he was feeling void inside him, his heart was yearning for the warmth of her care, of her love, of her touch.

He felt like someone poured cold water on his head and his rational mind is back from his holiday. As now she is probably thinking about parting their ways, the reality dawn upon him that he can't live without her, he can't breathe without his oxygen. He's in love with his wife, his Sanyukta, his possession, his treasure, his life.

He can't afford to loose her, if she is thinking about parting their ways than grievously he'll kidnap her against her wish and will fly down to some isolated place with her. That's the only crazy way he can keep her with him for the rest of his life.

So what if she don't love him, his love is enough to bloom their life. They'll intermingle there martial bond in an beautiful fairy tale. He will imbued her to fall in love with him, and one day she'll love him back.

He knew he was being selfish, but people often says love is the most selfish of all the passions....!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heya...!
Am so sowwie for updating after decades...! 
I was not well guys..!!
So my rational mind was on holiday...! :D