SHOT - 23

"What's going on here..?"The man who broke in asked sternly eyeing the situation.....

"He was forcing himself on me.. Bloody asshole..."Sanyukta flared her nose in anger..

"She's lying sir... I didn't do anything.."Sam tried to justify himself while getting up from the floor....

"I heard everything Sam.... So don't you dare to lie... "The man snarled

"You're fired... Get out.. "

"But sir please.. Give one chance.."

"Security... Kick him out from my office..."The man caught him by collar and compelled him to security guards...

Sanyukta finally took notice of him.. He was around 6'2".. Broad muscular chest... Jet black perfectly jelled hairs.. Fair complexion.... With an amusing smile tugged on his handsome face..

"Are you done with checking me out"The man smirked knowing very well what she was thinking about..

"No. Um.. I mean I wasn't checking you out..."She fumbled

"Thank you"She chipped

"You don't need to thank me.. I did nothing.. You yourself did everything.."He smiled radiantly

"By the way nice kick.. It must have hurt a lot... Poor Sam."He mocked...She gasped..They burst into pearls of laughter...

"Hey, I'm parth kashyap"He forwarded his hand

"Sanyukta"She was confused whether to introduce herself as sanyukta AGARWAL or sanyukta SHEKHAWAT...

She chucked the thought and shook her hand with his...

"It Seems you were here for interview of new face magazine cover... And I don't need to think twice for you... You're selected in top 5 and tomo Nancy and George will help you in photo shoot.. So be here at 10 in the morning.. Than we will short list all the models and final results will be out on sunday"

"Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir.."She nodded nervously

"Why are you so nervous? And yeah call me parth.. Sir sounds too serious and bossy.... And believe me you're going to win it.."He assured her with genuine smile..

"Thanku you so much for appreciating me parth.."Sanyukta beamed excitedly...

In between his phone rang...

"Hey.. I need to go.. My best friend is here.. And I really need to scurry now ....."Parth bid adeu to her...

"Even I should leave .."She took her belongings and left from there.

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!