SHOT - 54

Randhir was rooted on his place discerning the situation that Sanyukta left him here in some lonely lane.. He glanced around his surroundings and widened his orbs in surprise..

Where the hell he was..!

Why he was driving like an retard.. he could have drove in city area at least he knew all the places there..... Now how he'll go back, his phone was also in the car or else he would have used Google map...

Why he had to mess with the tigress than reality dawn upon him when he recalled that Sanyukta was unaware of Mumbai's area. He smriked knowing she'll be coming back to him any moment ....

And next moment she was honking for him to get in the car with a poker face...

How predictable my dear wife..!

"Are you deaf? Can't you hear the honk? Get in the car.."
She gritted her teeth when she saw that smirk again on his face..

Oh! How she want to wipe out that smirk from his face.
Jerk..
Yes he was a jerk...

"Why did u came back? Oh let me guess you got lost in the some deserted lane than you were scared like a little helpless kitten, and than you came to me your only saviour...."
He smirked when he saw her scowling...

"Sit on the passenger seat and let me drive..."
He said..

"No I'll drive... And don't you dare to argue... Just guide me the way and I'll drive.."
She glared him..

He rolled his eyes and sat on the passenger seat without arguing, and turned on his navigator, he kept quiet as he knew messing with wife two times in a day is injurious to health...

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_____________

Check out my other stories..!!
1) Innocent Love (completed)

2) A walk down lover's lane (On Going)

3) In Search Of Love (On Going)