SHOT - 8

Grandpa and kishore declared the marriage in an week which came as a big shock to randhir as well as sanyukta...

Randhir had only planned to get engaged with her so that he can ravish her on his bed in their courtship and later can call off the marriage by threatening her or by convincing  his grandpa that she's not worth for him...

Sanyukta was killing him every second in her mind... She knew now there's only one option left which she never wanted to do... She was pacing back and forth and was biting her nails...

"Room me walk nai karte, bahar garden me walk karo.."

(Have a walk in garden, not in your room)

Sanyukta widened her eyes in horror and turned back to find him sitting on the window... She looked into his eyes which were lustful... His lips which curved into amusing smirk... His chiseled chest was on show for her..

"Did he purposely unbuttoned his top 3 buttons?  God why he's so irresistable? Focus sanyu focus.."She mentally kicked herself and gulped hard...

"Tum pagal ho? Yaha kya kar rahe ho aadhi raat ko...?"She asked sternly..

(Are you mad? What you're doing in my room, at this hour- Its midnight)

"Baat karne aaya tha..."

(I came here, to talk to you..)

"Kal subah aana, ab jao...."She cringed

(Come in the morning, now go..)

"Nai, ab suno apne ghar walo ko bolo k tumhe itni jaldi shaddi nai karni.. Kaho ki abhi sirf engagement kar lete aur 1 saal baad shaddi.."

(No, Now listen, Tell your parents that you don't want to marry so early, convince them, that let's just do engagement and after one year, we'll get marry)

"Mere ghar walo ka bas chale to abhi tumse shaddi karwa de, aur dusri baat mujhe engagement bhi nai karni... Mujhe tumse koi Lena dena hi nai rakhna... "

(You know, my family can actually makes us marry today itself, and secondly i don't even want to get engaged, infact i don't even want to be in any touch with you...)

"Acchha to next week hamari shaddi hai uska kya karogi? Wait duplicate hai kya tumhari..?"He mocked at her..

(Oh, really? Than what about the marriage, which we have next week? Wait Do you have any duplicate?)

"Kal subah tumhe pata chal jayega k me kya karungi... Aur tumhe mujse shaddi bhi nai karni padegi.. "She winked at him thus making him more suspicious....

(Tomorrow in the morning, you'll come to know that what am upto, and you won't even have to marry me)

He knew she's up to something really big but he was unable to get her plan... He was disappointed.. He wanted to have her at least once in his bed to warm his bed... Or one hard kiss but this girl was hard nut to crack....

TO BE CONTINUED...!

THANK YOU..!

LOVE YOU ALL.