SHOT -11

"Conditions.."He cocked his brow

"Yeah..

I don't want you to bring your laid to my house.. No woman will be allowed.. You can go out enjoy your night with your mistresses....

You are not suppose to throw yourself on me in anyway.. I want my own room... So don't give me the crap of husband's rights on his wife...

Am equal to you in the house.. So don't you dare to treat me like an trash... We will share the house...

Is that clear to you..?..."She fold her hands across her chest...

Randhir had frown lines on his forehead nobody have ever talked to him in such tone... They have never dared to look into his eyes and commanding him was the last thing he could ever except from anyone.. And here this woman is adjuring him.. How dare she...

"Cat got your tongue.."She taunted..

"No.. I was just wondering that we are not even married yet and you started rulling my life.... You are setting rules in my house.. Its my house don't forget that..."He stated rolling his eyes..

"You don't forget that after marriage everything you have is equally mine... And yes do you agree to all conditions??"She cocked her brow..

"Huh.. Gold digger.. I know girls like you ....."He made an disgusted face..

"Mind your tongue... Am not an bloody gold digger... I agree am not bloody rich like you but M rich enough to sit idly at home forever and do nothing... I'm the daughter of kishore aggarwal the richest property holder of India... So don't you ever tell me those words again..."She huffed in anger..

"Whatever... There's no need of getting so angry... I have a bad mouth I know.. Now go home before anyone finds you out.."He looked here and there...

"Don't tell me what to do.. Let's just get marry soon and we'll leave from here..."She sighed tiredly..

"Goodnight"He said with a sight smile..

"Goodnight, and thanks for saving both of us."She gave a tight smile...

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!