~85~

"Randhir...randhir... Arghhh.. I swear if you didn't showed up in 5 mins, I'll abandoned you from my kitchen.. FOR EVER..."
Sanyukta yelled frustratedly on his dear husband, who was busy romancing with his laptop in their room.and

"Someone is in angry mood, ha.."
Amma nudged her playfully, while plating their food.

"Am not angry, Amma. Just pissed at his queer behavior. It's like I.. I don't know what to say, lately his been so..uh.. Different.."
Sanyukta twisted her lips, recalling the queer behavior of Randhir from past few days.

The whole past week, she saw him toiling with laptop or on phone, and whenever she would show up, either he'll cut the call brusquely or will decamp from that place. Its like, he's been upto something, And she's yet to divulge that secret.

Its not the only thing, there's another matter too in her hand to fret about, and that is, his different side.

The Incurable Romantic Side, everyday he would cosset her with scrummy breakfast and sweet morning kisses. Obviously, the breakfast wasn't made by him, Amma did helped him though..!

And their night desisted with cuddles and sultry kisses. She was so ready to give into the temptation of making love with him, but he would always pull back, quashing that they are not ready yet.

Like hell they are not ready..!!
They are legally wedded, for crying out loud. Why can't he just make love to her. She even....

"He might be busy with his business sanyu, some important work.."
Amma said, interrupting her thoughts of 'Making Love' with him.

"Work? No, my husband don't have time for his poor wife.."
Sanyukta humped and crossed her arms, across her chest like an stubborn baby.

"Complaining much, aren't we...?"
Randhir winked, and sat beside her.

"Amma tell him, am not talking to him.."
Sanyukta said, twisting her lips.

"Please, don't involve poor me into your daily banters, as it is I've some errands to run, so see you later kids..."
Amma bid them adieu, and left from their with an smile adoring her face.

"I just heard, that your husband doesn't have time for a Beautiful wife like you, is it true..?"
Randhir hushed inching close, his hot breath fanning her neck.

"Uh.. Yyes.. He's busy romancing someone else.."
Sanyukta fumbled, but quickly composed herself with an fake scowl.

"What..?"
Randhir widened his eyes in horror.

"You heard that right, buddy.."
Sanyukta sighed, giving more dramatic turn to her words.

"What the hell.. I swear kitten, am not cheating on you. I don't even think about anyone else but you. There's no one please bel..."

"I believe you, Randhir. I was just pulling you leg..."
Sanyukta grinned cheekily, and settled herself on his lap.

"You scared the shit out of me, you crazy woman..."
Randhir scolded, but later chuckled at his wife's silly antics..

"Am sowwie.."
Sanyukta tucked her lower lip out, which made her look more cute and adorable.

Randhir nabbed her lower lip in between his teeth, and sucked it with utmost devotion, eliciting a soft moan from her.

"Forgiven..."
He pecked her chin and cute button nose.

"You're coming tonight, right..?"
Sanyukta asked, with pool of hopes and love in her eyes for him.

"Of course, am coming. Won't miss it for the world, its gonna be one hell of an event. I can't wait to see you on ramp in your dream apparel.."
Randhir said, adoring his beautiful wife.
God! He's an lucky bastard, to have such an angel wife.

"I can't wait too. Am so excited yet nervous. It feels So different, So jittery, So thrilling. Oh god! Am fumbling again..."
Sanyukta buried her face in his chest.

Why she have this gut feeling that everything will change in her life after this event?
Like an 360° change..!!
What's happening?

"Hey! Don't be nervous. It's just an Fashion show, like others you have attended before. Nothing's gonna change. So, keep your head high, and rock the floor and moreover am there with you, right?..."
Randhir stroked her hair lovingly, and tightened his arms around her in fear.

Only if she knew, how her life's gonna change after this event.
He's taking a big risk, but he can't help either.
It's Now or Never...!!!
Shekhawat's doesn't back off, once they set their goals.

~~•°•~~

Done Dana done..! :D
Okay!

Firstly, Happy New year Folks..!!
Work hard..!
Spread smiles..!
Make your each day worthy..!
And most important, Be a better Human...! :)

Secondly, This book is about meet its end..! The prologue will meet its epilogue..! :v :D
Just 5-6 parts to go..!

Thirdly, umm.. Am not sure, but, I might post next part in Feb. Because, January is the month of wedding season, and I have to attend three weddings, so I'll be busy in functions and travelling.
I'll try to scribble whenever I'll get free time.

Fourthly, I love you All..!!
Muuhhaaaaaaa....!
Stay blessed..!!
Take care folks..!! :* :*