SHOT - 24

"Whats this sweet smile for...?"Randhir asked cocking his brow

"Yeah I missed you too Buddy"Parth replied sarcastically and rolled his eyes

"Yeah.. Yeah.. I missed you man.."Randhir engulfed him an brotherly hug..

"What took you so long? I've been waiting here since ages..."Randhir said dramatically

"I don't think you wanna know.."Parth shook his head and narrated the whole drama..

"Woah sexy woman.... I really love woman who fights.. I wish I would have been there to witness it.."Randhir was grinning

"I wish you would have been there instead of Sam.. I would have laughed my ass off by seeing you getting kicked in centre..."Parth roared with laughter...

"In you dreams man.. I don't force myself on women... They surrender themselves to me with all their pleasure."Randhir winked shamelessly

"God will help you my child.."Parth mocked..

"Okay now let's talk business"Parth spoke in business tone..

"Yeah... Sure.. let's get back into the real world"Randhir straightened his frame...

_______________

"How lucky of me to get a glimpse of you 'Your highness'....."Randhir mocked sanyukta on dining table....

"You should thank your stars that you're lucky enough to have a dinner with me.."She played along while playing with fork...

"Yeah.. I've prayed all my life to all the lords for this life changing dinner.... "He looked up acting as if thanking god...

"Such a drama Queen you are..."She laughed wholeheartedly...

Sanyukta was enjoying randhir antics.... He was joyful... She was hell nervous to face him again cause of their last encounter... But he made it so easy for them to talk... She liked this randhir and hated Casanova randhir..

Randhir joined soon in her laughter... He never expected that he would do such silly things.. He was liking this new change in his life.. She was not only an sexy woman he desired but was an good companion too...

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!