SHOT - 40

"Am sorry.."
He murmured against her lips...

"The act I'd pulled was wrong... Completely wrong...."

"That can't be justified... I...I.. Don't know why I behaved like that..."
Randhir spoke with utmost honesty... His voice guilt stricken.....

"Leave me..."
Sanyukta squirmed under him.....
Yes! She was angry..
But she was confused too...

"Please forgive me..."
His lips almost brushed her plumpy lips..
Sanyukta shuddered with his touch... His single touch is enough to calm her anger veins...
But his touch also races her heart on marathon race...

"Noh.."
She whispered absentmindedly...

Randhir smiled when he saw her shuddering... He loved the way she reacts to his touch... It makes him believe she also wants him as much as he wants her.... And there he knew it wasn't lust. It was something more than that..... Their feelings were still alien but pure....

His eyes turn dark with desire and she closed her eyes giving him all the rights...

Randhir captured her lips and sweetly assaulted them... He nibbled them with utmost adherence.... He sucked the moisture from her petal rosy lips.... An soft moan escaped from mouth..

Sanyukta tried to parted his lips with her tongue but he stubbornly denied... She bite his lower lip hard, Randhir gasped in pain and she accessed inside his warm mouth... She savoured his mouth like her favourite candy... Randhir groaned feeling his shaft going insanely hard...

Randhir stroked her cheek with his thumb.... Sanyukta slide her hand in his hairs and gently tugged them... They fought for dominance with their tongue.. Randhir finally defeated her and pulled back from their kiss...

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_________________

Check out my other stories..

1.Innocent Love(Completed)

And

2.A Walk Down Lover's Lane
(New Story)