~~New Book~~

~•°•~ Entangled In Mess ~•°•~

~Synopsis~

~~Samaira Rathore ~~

Samaira was compelled to take a break from her daft job, by her boss, owing to a controversy in her office. Unwillingly she acceded and flew down to another city to reap the benefits of her break. But soon she found herself sharing a house ,with a ridiculously sexy, straight out of a glossy magazine, Greek god billionaire...under some weird circumstances. All her fantasies fizzled out, when she was brought back to reality, that he was a gay. She have to thwart herself from falling for him, in order to save her fragile heart. But can she really give up that easily? Or she will fight against all odds to get what she wants, That's - HIM.

~~ Kabir Khurana ~~

Kabir gets the biggest shock of his life, when a nerdy yet sexy woman, shows up at his door and introduces herself as his housemate. He literally gets traumatized when she reckons him as a gay. Well who wouldn't? When you term a Casanova as a gay? But, because of a ridiculous bet with her best friend, now he have to pretend as a gay. Soon he finds formidable, to control his delirious libido around her. But, ultimately, he gets what he wants, That's - HER.

Its going to be one hell of an wild coaster ride with few lies, hidden secrets, with the spicy toss of jealousy and growing possessiveness and a lot more fun with their uncontrollable raging desires.

~•°•~

Thank you 😘😘
So, yeah it's going to be a non sandhir story