~87~

As the lights went off unexpectedly, the crowd began murmuring and bellyaching.

Sanyukta's fear rooted her. She stood dumbstruck there, Oblivion to her surrounding. Her heart was throbbing wildly inside her ribcage, she was afraid it might just popped out of its cage any moment.

She knew it, something was weird about all this, she had the strong instinct that something fortuitous would happen and indeed it happened.

Why she was feeling so edgy yet so sirenic.

What was happening?

It felt like hours but in reality just in mere few seconds, a certain source of light bedazzled the darkness, illuminating the Arena. The whole crowd gasped in utterly surprise, she furrowed her brows in confusion and turned towards the source of light.

Everything went whist, she couldn't believe whether it was a beautiful dream or an unbelievable reality.
Well! It definitely has to be a exquisite dream.

Their was an big screen, displaying hers and Randhir's marriage pictures from their wedding day. He was claded in royal blue sherwani with his messy hairs, and....and let's just not start how sexy he looked on their wedding day. He was the most sexiest man, she ever laid her eyes on.

Isn't it a crime to attract all the eyes? To get more compliments than a bride?  A groom should never look more appealing than a bride. But there she was looking ordinary, simply plain compare to his suave husband.

How can she be so lucky to have that handsome man as her husband?
What good she did to deserve him?

But where was he?
And who's doing all this?
Nothing made sense to her, until his sexy voice boomed in the air.

"Good evening, everyone.."
The silence shrouded buzzing of the crowd, as everything went standstill. They could hear his voice, but where was he?

The crowd, couldn't believe if it was a truth or some new fiasco in billionaire's life. How can it be possible, that the Casanova billionaire, Randhir Singh Shekhawat got hitched with this bewitching Super model Sanyukta SHEKHAWAT, and nobody knew about this?

SHEKHAWAT....!!!!??

Then, it hit them off...!!!

Everything made sense to them, as they connected 2 and 2 together. She was indeed his wife. That's why nobody knew about her personal life, as the billionaire must have made sure, that nothing gets leak outside before the right time.

"Can you see this beautiful woman in this red and beige bridal wear? Yeah! With her mesmerizing hazel eyes and breathtaking smile? Well, ladies and gentlemen that's my wife, one and only Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat.."
Randhir said, with love and adoration in his voice. He couldn't help but smile at his wife's flushed cheeks. He was hiding behind the pillar, in the darkness.

"Whoa! Hold on! If you guys think it was some love at first sight and all that crap. Than no! It was definitely not like that. Well, yeah! I agree i was blown away by her beauty, and who wouldn't? So don't blame me, if I had some erroneous thoughts about her at that time..."
Sanyukta widened her eyes embarrassingly, then lowered her lashes, to shy to face the crowd now.

"My grandpa played the cupid, he forcefully trapped me in this incredible marriage with this stunning woman, to spend the rest of my life, blissfully with her. I couldn't be more thankful to him, to ploy me in this amazing blunder. Its one hell of an rollar coaster ride."
He could hear chuckles all around him, his smile wider, when he saw her smiling too.

"My past life is not an secret to anyone, everybody knows about my colourful past. I had my fare shares with many women, but this woman out there shook my world upside down, she ignited some weird feelings inside me, which were alien to me. I was so scared of those new unknown feelings, that I thought I needed to consult some psychiatrist and indeed I did consulted someone."
He heard gasped from the crowd, with an  annoying murmuring.

Sanyukta, bite down her lip anxiously, wondering where he was going with this

He chuckled, then said, "I consulted my best friend parth. Yeah he's my trouble shooter, he made me confront with those weird feelings. And guys, I bet, you wouldn't believe, which disease am suffering from."
He sighed deeply, then dramatically paused in his sentence.

Sanyukta furrowed her brows, in anticipating of his next words but came none.
Why did he stopped?
God! Why he's being so dramatic, all of sudden?
What her husband is upto?

Damn, the only single source of light - big screen, went off. Darkness once again engulfed the arena.

Everybody was curious again, they were eagerly waiting for him to say more about their marriage and his weird disease too.

Medias were tapping and recording every damn lil thing about this whole new chapter of two sensational personalities. They couldn't wait more, to print this as tomorrow's front page headline and flash their news channel with these recordings.

But, why sudden silence?
Everybody had the same thought, 'NOW WHAT?'

*~~~~~~~*

Tadaaaaa
Sorry, for delay..! :D
Will pakka post next soon, like Really Really soon..!!

By the way, I have something really important to discuss with you guys..!!

I wanna scribble one shot, but am confused as in what should I write.
So, why not you guys tell me, what you wanna read. Like, you can tell me topic or genre. Sad or romantic or erotic or comedy Or any situation. Whatever you want to read I'll write.

I'll pick up the one I like, and will scribble it..!
We can do this every week or twice in a month.

So, what you're waiting for?
Think..! Think!
Then, comment..!! Comment..!!

Am waitingggggg...!!

Love you...!!!
Muhhhaaaa...!!!
Cya..!!!