SHOT - 21

Sanyukta came home beaming with happiness... She hugged amma out of joy.... Her eyes were searching him... she was so happy that she wanted to hug him too but she controlled herself...

"Where is randhir, amma?"She asked sounding casually

"He'll be late today... He have some meeting with foreign delegates..."Amma said platting the food on the table...

Sanyukta was disappointed with this new found information... And on another side she was glad that he was not here.. After their morning steamy encounter how she should behave with him.. Well will it be ok to just ignore it or talk about it...

Was he really busy with business delegates or he was enjoying with his lovers... She knew his sex life was so active so may he was busy making someone screaming his name with pleasure... She groaned and chucked that thought out of her mind...

After finishing her supper she straight away went to her bed for an beauty sleep as tomo it was her photo shoot.. She wanted to look best naturally too... The moment her head hit the pillow she went into an slumber...

Randhir came home much later, it was really an hectic day for him.. Finally he cracked the deal for which he worked hard... He was arched tired and was ready to surrender himself to the bed... While moving to his room his gaze fell on her room and without having a second thought he twisted the knob and entered in her room... The room was dark, the only source of light was moon which made her face glow more..she was looking an sleeping angel.... Her lips were so tempting yet they were inviting him... Her chest was heaving up and down while breathing..... He clenched his fist and came out of her room.. If he would have stayed any longer there than he might have ended up making love...

"I need an cold shower.. She's making me insane... Argghh"He murmured to himself..

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!