SHOT - 41

Randhir showered featherly kisses on her jaw, her throat, her long slender neck Sanyukta tilted her face giving him more access... He sucked on her sensitive spot again and again until it turned purple... He grinned like an teenager and kissed the Hickey...

She arched her back in pleasure when Randhir touched her acing breast above her velvety material which were dying for his attention.....

Randhir felt her hardened nip and pinched it earning an throaty moan from her which fuelled his desire more...

Sanyukta pulled him more closer to her tugging his hairs in fist.... Randhir licked her clevage swirling his tongue ever so sensuously that it gave her goosebumps....

Randhir was never a guy of foreplay...
Hell.. He only did a straight and hard fuck...
But doing this all with Sanyukta gave him immense satisfaction and pleasure of worshipping her....

For Sanyukta all this feelings were so alien... She have read in exotic novels about sex and pleasures, but experiencing them was just to another level...

Randhir slipped his hands to her back zipper, he slowly pulled to mid way and halted.. He abruptly stopped and flipped beside her causing her to open eyes....

"We can't do this.."
Randhir avoided looking at her and gulped hard.....

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!