SHOT - 19

"Amma.. What's wrong with these water pipes in all the bathrooms?? "Randhir asked coming out of bathroom....

"Not only in bathrooms but whole house... Plumber is repairing the pipes there's some leakage and rust problem..... "Amma said apologetically

"What the hell...!!! I need to take bath... Where I'll go now.."He sounded horrified

"Don't worry go to the outhouse... There's no water problem ..."Amma suggested smiling... Randhir breathed a sigh of relief...

Randhir came to the outhouse's room and started undressing himself... He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and soon he was shirtless... He was about to unzipped his jeans just than he heard the door knob twisted and someone screamed... No it wasn't someone it was she.. SANYUKTA..

The moment he turned around to see her he was dumbstruck... There she was in maroon bathrobe which complimented her fair skin... It reached up to her silky honey mid thigh and a little bit of her valley was visible... The little water droplet slide on to her neck from her curls and it travelled all the way to her sexy valley and disappeared behind the bathrobe.... Randhir gulped on feeling his arousal getting hard....

Sanyukta was startled to see him in the same room and that to shirtless... He was everything a women desire for... She was shamelessly checking out his perfect chiseled body.. Those hard and firm abs.. He was indeed an sexy man she ever came across... She wondered how it would feel to roam her hands on those perfect abs... She felt a strange pain in between her legs...

Before she could react she felt a firm lips on her lips... Those lips were firm yet soft.. It perfectly moulded her lips... She was travelling in some another world... She encircled her arms around his neck pulling him more close to her ...

He took his sweet time to nibble her lower lips and did same with upper lips... Teased her with his tongue... She tasted like fresh strawberry.... He didn't remember if he ever kissed someone so softly yet lovingly... He roam his hands on her back making her relax in the kiss.... He felt her uneven breath and slowly pulled away from the kiss giving her time to breath the air...

Sanyukta closed her eyes catching her breath ...she never felt such pleasure before.. His kiss was so addictive she wanted more but she knew they were not meant for this... She took her clothes from the bed and quickly left the room without glancing him...

Randhir was staring her from the moment they broke the kiss.. He was feeling unnecessarily happy cause of that kiss and wanted her to feel the same... But when she went away without exchanging a word he felt disappointed....

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!