SHOT - 46

"Where the hell were you yesterday? Do you have any fucking idea how worried I was.. After the stage appearance nobody saw you, I thought something happened to you.."
Parth clamored Sanyukta menacingly the moment she stepped into his cabin...

She was spooked with his sudden upheaval... Yes she was at fault, but she didn't expected from parth to react in such way...

"I ...i was feeling wozzy and asphyxiated so I just called my friend to pick me up.."
She lied to him and avoided his piercing gaze....

"You should have at least informed before absconding like that. My calls also went unanswered.. I can't loose you like Ragini..."
Parth sat on the floor with thud and stash his face in his palm......

"Ragini..?.."
She whispered and kneeled beside him placing her tiny palm on his head...

"She was my baby sister. She died in car accident 3 years ago. And I couldn't save her, no sister deserves a brother like me.. You always reminds Me about her, she was just like you, a chirping bird. Am sorry about my outburst, I was really worried for you."

"Hey! Don't cry big boy... You're world's best brother. And I bet she also thinks the same..... You must have tried your best to save her, but few things are not in our hands.. Me hoon na tumhari dusri baby sister....."
She wiped his tears with her thumb and stretched the corner of his lips with her finger tip making him smile....

"Baby sister? Baate to Badi Badi karti ho.. And I liked your Hindi... It sounds too sweet..."
He teased while wiping her tears and embraced her in his arms...

"Me to hu hi sweetness ki dukan... "
She giggled..

"Mind you am very protective brother.."
He spoke in his firm brotherly tone..

"OK bhai..."
She spoke in girly little tone... And next moment they broke into laughter....

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

Check out my other stories..!!
1) Innocent Love (completed)

2) A walk down lover's lane (On Going)