SHOT - 58

Sanyukta inched closer to him and placed her tiny palm on his shoulder.
The warmth of his body, the smell of his cologne and the feel of his muscular body against her were creating Havocs on her senses..

He clutched her petite waist when she traced his jaw line with her hot breath.
She blew hot air in his ear and sensitive skin of his neck making him more fickle. She pecked the hollow of his neck and bite him there, leaving behind a red mark the hickey...

He was holding himself back to take her to their bed and make wild love with her in every possible way. He knew she's playing with him, and she herself is turned on with high desires too. She placed her flowerly petal lips on his warm and firm lips, before he could respond to kiss she ran away from room teasing his arousal insanely...

"You're so dead Sanyukta shekhawat.."
He groaned and ran behind her to teach the lesson of seduction...

"You can never catch me Randhir Singh shekhawat.."
She showed him her pink tongue and sprinted into the kitchen..

Randhir swiftly came behind her and caged her waist before she could run away again. She snuggled close to him, delighting in the way his hands leisurely caressed her waist.

He groaned and lifted her into his arms, carrying her to living room. He plunked themselves on the sofa, sanyukta underneath him.

"You're a naughty kitten.."
He whispered, nipping her neck then trailing wet kisses towards her collarbone sending exquisite shivers down her spine.....

She was lost in a haze of heat and dark spices of his hot kisses on her sensitive skin. She pulled him more closer to her tugging his hairs in fist.

Randhir caressed her lower lip with his thumb before sucking the moisture out of it. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow. She melted into his arms, eagerly returning his warm kiss and welcoming the feel of his fingers as they searched for the buttons of her shirt.

He unbuttoned her top three buttons, thus exposing her buttery soft skin. Her jewels were playing peek a boo with the black bra which complimented her fair skin. He pecked the skin of her upper breast and sucked on an particular spot, until it turned dark red. He licked that hickey with an pride, she was 'HIS'..
Yes..! She belongs to HIM..!
Only HIM..!

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_____________

Check out my other stories..!!
1) Innocent Love (completed)

2) A walk down lover's lane (On Going)

3) In Search Of Love (On Going)