SHOT - 27

"Oh my goodness, who's this girl parth.. I want to meet her now...like really now.."
Beamed an excited lady peering at photo shoot's pictures...

"She's sanyukta... Isn't she gorgeous... She's a natural beauty..."
Parth said glancing at few pictures....

"Gorgeous? No dude she's beyond all these words.. I mean she's just perfect... She's a versatile model with perfect figure, attitude, stance and yes her breath taking smile.."
She commended those pictures with twinkling eyes...

"Call and inform her that I wanna meet her now.."
The lady said shoved his phone to him to call sanyukta...

"No need of calling.. She's in another room waiting for your assessment..."
Parth chuckled on her enthusiasm and ajar the door for them to go...

"Woah! That's great.. Let's go.."
She fist the air triumphantly

"Hey gorgeous Lady..."
The lady plummet excitedly clutching sanyukta's hands and pulled her into an quick hug...

Sanyukta was taken a back with such an energized woman....

"Hello.."
She smiled baffling....

"Am vidhushi Kumar.. Chief editor and parth's partner in this new fresh face hunt..."
She winked and introduced herself...

"Oh! Hello ma'am.. Am sanyukta.."
Sanyukta forwarded her hand for an formal handshake...

"Oh c'mon! don't call me ma'am it sounds too old yet bossy... Call me vidz or vidhushi... Whatever you like.."
Vidz suggested merrily sliding her hands in Jeans's pockets...

"And yeah am already your big fan.. Like really biggggggg fan"
Vidz said escalating her arms way showing how much she actually means...

Sanyukta remembered how parth said the same thing about old yet bossy.... And chuckled on her cute antics and blushed on her appreciation....

"Thank you so much vidz..."
Sanyukta bit her lips feeling too embarrassed....

"Awww... You look so cute while blushing...."
Vidz teased her poking her cheeks...

"Am telling you parth, I and sanyukta are gonna rock this new edition of magazine..."
Vidz encircled her arms around sanyukta's shoulder...

"New edition?'
Sanyukta asked in bemusement....

"Oh yeah... You're the final model for the new edition of fashion and commercial magazine..."
Parth said conferring her the contract papers with an wide smile...

"Than what about that new fresh face hunt?"
Sanyukta asked scrutinizing from the papers in her hand...

"Dude.. You're gonna be the top model of well known brand houses and you're asking us about that ordinary hunt.. "
Vidz rolled her eyes dramatically...

"That means am selected.. Oh my god.. You mean am actually an professional model now.. Seriously?"
Sanyukta was flabbergasted.... She covered her mouth with palm not believing what she heard...

"Yes..."
They said in unison...

"I told you... You're gonna rock this world..."
Parth said with an victorious grin....

"And yeah next week we have an fashion show and we will launch you with our new brand house.."
Parth rubbed his palm agitating....

Sanyukta was beyond happy... Finally she was becoming a part of her own dream... She was stepping ahead with success to achieve her dream... She don't know why but she wanted to share this little happiness with HIM... She wanted to celebrate with HIM....

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!