SHOT - 56

"W..wh... What are you ddoing.. "
Sanyukta gulped nervously when she saw randhir taking slow strides towards her with mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Randhirr.. "
She pleaded with her hoarse voice,
When he started unbuttoning his shirt's button deliberately and flirtatiously ..

"Yes, Sanyukta..."
His husky voice sent shivers down her spine, his intimated gaze casted menaces on her mind, her body was trembling with desire when she saw his chiseled masculine chest, her throat went dry with just a look at his firm and erotic eight pack abs, his v line tempted her. She wanted to feel those abs under her palms, how it would be like to kiss those lascivious abs.

"Like what you see.."
His teasing voice broke her oh-he's-so-sexy trance...

"Buttonn uup your shirt..."
She tried to sound adamant, but it came out as plead...

"Why? Control nai ho raha...?.."
He gave her a lopsided smirk.....
She narrowed her eyes realizing his game...

"Shameless, button up your shirt.."
Finally she completed a sentence without stammering... And even patted her back mentally for the victory...

"Prove me that you're unaffected by me.."
He challenged her wiggling his brows...

"How..?"
She asked determinedly...

"First option is button up my shirt with your own trembling little fingers...."
He said with a teasing smile...

"Second option.?.."
She asked avoiding his idiotic sexy teasing smile.....

"You know that phrase 'blood for blood' ? So we will do the same it'll 'button for button'.. I will button up my one button and you'll unbutton your one button.. And it'll continue till ummm.. You know what I mean kitten..."
He heard her gasp and surpassed his chuckle when he saw her horror stricken face...

"Tthiird ooptionn..?.."
She faltered...

"You'll mirror image of me..."
He winked....

She frowned as she was perplexed with his last sentence... Than next moment she widened her eyes realizing his meaning...

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_____________

Check out my other stories..!!
1) Innocent Love (completed)

2) A walk down lover's lane (On Going)

3) In Search Of Love (On Going)