SHOT- 32

"Excuse me..?"
Sanyukta asked narrowing her eyes....

"Yes! You heard me right... You can't go out in such grimy clothes..."
He barraged while pointing towards her clothes....

"And who are you to decide that.."
She seethed in anger thus proclaiming a war...

"I'm..uh... Leave that... "
He fumbled with words...

"Go and wear some chastely clothes. Or I'll complain to amma....."
He mandated in no non-sense tone...

"For heaven's sake randhir am not wearing any bikini or slutty clothes... Its just ordinary jeans and Top..."
Sanyukta shrieked in annoyance .

"No.. Its not ordinary.. Its ripped jeans with low back cami...."
He clenched his jaw on her stubbornness....

"So what... Am not manifesting my assets.. Don't tell me your mistresses never wore such clothes..."
She spat back with equal anger while sitting on the arm rest of the couch...

"Don't you dare to compare yourself with those sluts.."
He gritted his teeth with each word and gripped her shoulder tightly...

"Oh now you're calling them sluts.. I know tonight also you'll be with one of them..."
Jealousy was dripping with each word from her... Randhir smiled inwardly seeing her jealous.....

"Why do you care.. I can be with anyone I want.."
He smirked and slopped his grip around her...

"I don't care.. Even I have a hot shot boss and I'll also be late tonight..."
She lied and wriggled out from his grip.... She clutched her bag and was about to walk past him...

His smirked evanescent in flash......

"You're not going out with any other man.."
His eyes blood shot red... He clasped her wrist to stop her as he was not finished yet....

"I will.."

That was it!

He held her nape and smacked his lips on her and plunged themselves on the couch with her underneath him....

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

Check out my other stories..

1.Innocent Love

And

2.A Walk Down Lover's Lane
(New Story)