SHOT - 39

All the way from show's venue to their home Sanyukta did myriad attempt to get rescue from Randhir... But Randhir didn't paid any heed to her and just drove his car.... He turn off the engine once they reached mansion...

Randhir heaved Sanyukta on his shoulder as she protested to come home, cause she wanted to go back.....

"put me down Randhir..."

"You caveman, put me down I said.."

"Muh tod dungi tumhara... Jungli.... Niche utaro mujhe..... "

Sanyukta screeched in anger and smacked his back with her tiny fist......

"Ssshh... I don't want Amma to wake up.. So be quiet..."
Randhir spoke in firm voice and tightened his hold around her frame..

"Nahi.. Put... Oouch.."
Randhir spank her on butt to shush her... Sanyukta stopped wriggling and pouted.....

Randhir entered his room and plunged her carefully on his giant king sized bed.... He bolted the door and switched on Blue led lights... And sat on the edge of bed looking particularly at nothing....

Few minutes passed away but Randhir didn't looked at her as he realized what he did was completely wrong...
Sanyukta was fuming in anger but she patiently waited for him to utter something....

"Are we mourning on someone's death...."
Sanyukta asked flaring her nose...

"Uhh.. "
Randhir fumbled with his words...

"You know what randhir Bhaad me jao... Am going.."

Before she could get down from the bed, Randhir pinned her on the bed...

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!