SHOT - 6

"Mene tumhe reason de diya ab to jao..."She glared him..

(I gave you reason, now go please)

"Jhooth bol rahi ho tum... Sach bolo.."He glared her

(You're lying, tell me the truth)

Sanyukta gulped hard feeling trapped  in her own mesh...

"Wait.. Kahi koi boy friend to nai h tumhara..?"He cocked his brow..

(Wait, you don't have a boyfriend , right?)

"O firangi mera boy friend hai ya nahi tumhe usse kya..."

(Oh! Firangi! whether, i have a boyfriend or not, why does it bothers you?)

"Itni hi problem hai to, khud Jake boldo k tumhe me pasand nai hu.."He suggested...

(If you have so much problem, than Why don't you inform them by yourself, that you don't like me)

"Nai bol sakti isliye to tumhe bol rahi hu..She sighed..

(I can't tell them, that's why am telling you)

"Kyu"He asked confusingly...

(why?)

"Nai bata sakti.. Please mana kardo niche Jake..."She spoke in soft tone to convince him..

(I can't tell you, please go downstairs and  deny this new relation)

"Me bhi nai bol sakta kyunki mene superrr.. I mean dadaji ko promise kiya h.."He sighed..

(Even i can't tell them, because i promised superr.. i mean grandpa)

"Ab kya karenge.... Mujhe nai karni tumse shaddi... Itni Badi galti me kabhi nai karungi... Bhaag jaoungi par tumse shaddi nai karungi.."She declared angrily looking into his eyes...

(Now what to do? I don't wanna marry you, I can't commit such huge mistake, I'll run away but won't marry you)

It took his all willing power to not to throw himself on her, she was looking hell sexy when she was angry... Just thinking about her in his bed under him pleadingly he got all charged up... She was playing with his arousal feelings...She had triggered his ego badly and now he wanted her that badly....He never wanted to get marry nor he wants now but in an little courtship period he can do wonders with her...He smirked devilishly....

"Mujhe bhi tumse shaddi karne ka koi shock nai h... Ab mujhe hi ye shaddi todne k liye kuch sochna padega"He retorted back..

(Even am not interested in marrying you, Now i only have to think a way to get out of this mess)

"Tum karoge kya? Mujhe batao.. Tum firangiyo k plan hamesha super flop hote h "She shook her head..

(What you'll do? Tell me. You Firangiz always make super flop plans)

"Oye ye kya kabse firangi firangi bol rahi ho.. Mera naam hai samjhi.. "

(Why are you calling me Firangi..Firangi, I do have a name, got it? )

"Jo ho wahi bulaoungi na, aur wese kya naam hai tumhara.."She asked him disinterestedly..

(Its who you are, so obviously i'll call you that only. huh.. by the way what's your name?)

He looked at her in disbelief.. Doesn't she knows who he is? The great Randhir Singh Shekhawat... This girl is not in her senses probably, how can she didn't know the famous bachelor of India... Haven't she ever saw him in tabloids..

TO BE CONTINUED...!
THANK YOU..!
LOVE YOU ALL....!