SHOT -12

"Sorry na.. Please forgive me.. Pleaseeee... OK I promise I'll call you all everyday"Sanyukta was holding her ears and made an puppy face...

Since morning she was trying to manofying all the kids who were not talking to her cause she was going to get married and eventually will leave the village too...

"You won't call us, I know that .... you will just forget about us. "The little girl sniffed rubbing her pink nose..

"Pakka wala promise chutki... I'll call... And once in an month I'll visit also.. How's this deal? Ab to maan jao... I love u all.. You know na..."Sanyukta pouted....

"Pakka???? (Sure??) "Kids asked in unison with the little cheer in their voice..

"Ha pakka... (Yeah, sure)"She opened her arms inviting all the kids to hug her... The kids engulfed her in an flash...

"What about an ice cream.. Bolo - bolo who wants an ice cream.."She beamed happily..

"Me..me..me.."Kids shouted in excitement...

"First give me my kissie dose..."She patted her cheek..

All the kids gave her Peck on cheek... Chutki held her finger and they all happily ran to the ice cream parlour...

One soul was witnessing the whole scenario with an heart warming smile... A smile which he only have on his face for his grandpa and now he smiled cause of her beautiful and innocent soul... He couldn't hear her what she was talking to the kids about but the antics of her were enough to make him smile...

He shook his head as the reality striked him... Why the hell he was smiling cause of that girl.. She's just a sexy woman like he have dated before... He wants her in his bed and there's nothing more than that...

He have agreed to her conditions only to make her marry to him and after their marriage it will be easy to get her on his bed... He have no plan to let go this one hell sexy woman... He wants to claim her in every manner but with her permission...

THANKEW...!

PlEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!