SHOT - 33

He held her nape and plumbed his lips on her and plunged themselves on the couch with her underneath him.... He pour all his anger, jealousy and insecurity in the kiss.. The kiss was far from mellow and sweet.. Sanyukta was flabbergasted to react, she wriggled under his death grip.. But Jenny's message flashed in her mind again and she contentiously responded to the kiss pouring her jealousy into the kiss....

He smiled into the kiss seeing her reciprocating the kiss... He soon tranquil himself and slowly yet sweetly nibbled her lower lip and than upper lip with utmost adherence... She vanguard and did the same with his lips... He chewed and sucked her lips thus halcyonic her jealousy.... She hauled him more into the kiss.... His hands Stoked the side of her waist lovingly..... She giggled feeling the ticklish sensation and they pulled apart catching their breath...

Randhir saw her eyes closed while breathing heavily.. She was indeed the most beautiful yet sexy woman he ever kissed... He was feeling so proud to have her as HIS WIFE...

And the word WIFE perfectly felicitous on his vocab today...

His chest pressed against her gave him the warmth of unsaid feelings..... He saw her clevage which was treat to his arousal. He didn't feel like peeling off her clothes and make love.... He heard her gasp when he flopped a featherly kiss their and buried his face in the crook of her neck... She felt his arousal on her upper thigh and blushed crimson hue...

"Sanyukta"
His husky voice sent shivers down her spine... His lips in propinquity with her skin made her inside churn with desire....

"Hmmm"
She hummed as her voice was hitched cause of their close proximity....

"Am not going to meet any of my mistress tonight... In fact after our marriage I haven't met any other woman..."
He divulge genuinely nibbling and licking her earlobe... She shuddered with all the alien feelings...

She felt like dancing on her favourite beats after his confession....

But, alas!

How can she?

He was temptingly laying on top of her holding her in his overly protective arms..

But the feeling in being his arms is bliss..!

"Baby..umm. .. Do you like your bo.. boss..?.."
He finally blurted out his insecurity doffing his face from the crook of her neck staring into her deep hazel eyes..

She lowered her gaze as his intense orbs created havoc in her... Finally getting her voice she retorted him...

"No.. He's way to professional and an encouraging boss too... He's a jem of a person....."
She smiled dazzlingly placing her hands on his shoulders....

"Can I ask you one more thing..?"
His voice sounded so cute while pleading...

She controlled the urge to pull his cheeks... She mentally chuckled on her childish thought... She nodded her head to him to ask..

"Who's your boss?.."

"What work you do?.."

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!